Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks going to therapy is a personality type. Also, her therapist sounds shite. If we believe what Hello October says, all she does is encourage her to spend money. I don’t even believe she needs a therapist, I think she hears that every other influencer has one so needlessly got one just to fit in. Which is what she does with everything else in her life.
She writes out lists of outfits and then styles them for photos before vacation. She needs a therapist. Not to mention all her body issues, the fact she’s a narcissist and can’t keep friends, etc etc.

Reactions: 5
I just can't with her hair. The way she styles her fringe (feathery, flicked out ends) just flat out does not go with the rest of her hair, especially when it's straight.

Not to mention, the actual cut of her fringe also doesn't go with her hair when she has it wavy either – you need more layers around the front. She looks like she's got an overgrown blunt fringe and there's no graduation or blending into the rest of the hair, so it looks especially naff with wavy hair.

She's got a good head of hair now; her hairdresser either secretly hates her or is just not very good at cutting hair.

Reactions: 9
Who goes in the sea with a designer handbag and silky dress!? I thought it was wild that she took that dress on holiday anyway but she's wearing it on the beach :ROFLMAO: soOOOooOOO cute!
Makes you wonder if she was secretly hoping for a ring to pop... Hence her dress choice for walking on the beach.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m still catching up with her, but me oh my every single one of her outfits she packed for Greece are horrendous.
surely she has some classic dresses (day and night) she can reuse?
Ive spent literally 10 years, all of my working adult life slowly putting together a holiday wardrobe of pieces I LOVE that flatter me in shape, cut and colour. It’s been trial and error, maybe nailed one or two looks every holiday, but it’s all built up now to a really solid base. I have about 5 perfect bikinis/swim suits, 10 day dresses and 10 evening dresses. I save them for holiday and those particularly hot odd days in august. I keep them in my attic for what, 51 weeks of the year, and then when holiday time comes around am good to go. so many amazing memories from each of those outfits too… the dress my husband proposed to me in… the dress I wore for my hen do… the dress I wore to my friends wedding! Etc etc.

I don’t ever feel bored of those clothes because I wear them so infrequently,it saves waste of buying a load of fast fashion, and I know they all make me look and feel my best. I am so baffled by this trend led fast fashion approach. How could any regular person afford it, and not wince at the waste? To top it off with Suze, every one of those outfits made her look the worst she ever has IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she’ll show us anything other than pool shots with her in it? 🤔🤔 Just kidding she’s far too shallow, self absorbed, immature and dumb to think we might like to see some of the country she’s visiting! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She seems like someone who actually thrives on being single. When she’s in a relationship her whole world narrows down completely, and she really believes her own hype. Sickening atm, and I say that as someone who adored her just a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 4
Small, cute people.
With a vibeeee.
Agree on both of those. That bag is just ridiculous and the poor guy's quietly sitting on a plane or trying to read his book, and our Sue is screaming and prancing around and shoving a camera in his face.View attachment 1294894View attachment 1294895
Isn't his book upside down?!

Her teeth look nice here. But she has a lot of lines 😬 She doesn't look healthy. All those yummy vegan things she could be eating with her disposal income...

This looks like a still from the opening of a disaster movie.

She seems like someone who actually thrives on being single. When she’s in a relationship her whole world narrows down completely, and she really believes her own hype. Sickening atm, and I say that as someone who adored her just a couple of years ago.
Leopard print sue with the bossy merch who sang Ariana Grande songs while doing McDonald's mukbangs? Yeah, I kinda miss her too! More fun that this version of suz 'ello October.
🤢🤮 have they moved from that area? Bore off!
The crab pose. 🦀 I can't. Embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That koala bear pose is usually the death knell of a relationship, just ask Niomi Smart!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she's keeping that massive leg tattoo? Actually all of her tattoos are pretty bad to be honest, but due to its size that leg rose monstrosity is the worst offender.
I’m sure if she could pull an Estee Lalonde and get #gifted tattoo removal sessions, she would. I get tattoos are personal and blah blah blah, but when they show through your fashion fast crappily made white trousers, maybe question if it was worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't just go with a completely natural, organic holiday pic. Gotta do the Insta pose and make sure the saddle bag is visible. What a truly sad existence.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.