Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She told me she was going to do a full post today where she’ll tag it as necessary. But it’s now 7:40 and there’s no sign!!
She asked me if I’d nothing better to do with my time?! 🤣
must have hit a nerve though because I’ve messaged her before (about not showing her daughter in her knickers and the fact we *can* see her sons even though she puts emoji sunglasses on them) and she’s never replied before!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She, along with a million other Instagrammers have been to a Lego thing. Everyone else has marked it as PR event. She didn’t. I called her out and she sent me the rudest most condescending message!!
Because she's a rude mean girl witch.

Reactions: 9
WHO in their right mind is asking for more #eggies and how are Daphne’s parents not concerned about strangers asking to see more of their child?

Did someone say death threats?? *tumbleweed*

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She told me she was going to do a full post today where she’ll tag it as necessary. But it’s now 7:40 and there’s no sign!!
She asked me if I’d nothing better to do with my time?! 🤣
must have hit a nerve though because I’ve messaged her before (about not showing her daughter in her knickers and the fact we *can* see her sons even though she puts emoji sunglasses on them) and she’s never replied before!!
You are my new hero

Reactions: 6
Well, yes. I get the feeling she’s setting up the scene. Money to be made and all that.

Reactions: 5
Nooo 🤦‍♀️I know it’s coming I can’t cope with the thought of her being the ADHD guru of Instagram.
I should unfollow but I find the patronising voice, smug selfies and pushing of fast fashion too compelling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nooo 🤦‍♀️I know it’s coming I can’t cope with the thought of her being the ADHD guru of Instagram.
I should unfollow but I find the patronising voice, smug selfies and pushing of fast fashion too compelling 😂
She's got a public account, you can unfollow and still dip in. I only look at her account when she's getting called out in here 🤣

• Haha
She’s definitely trolling us with her constant references to liking the colour brown 🤎💩 😂 I’m here for it Susie keep ‘em comin’ 😁

Reactions: 1
Ah yes … a public account. Just the privacy level of someone who had death threats. Sure.
I wonder how much they regret saying that now. If my children had recieved death threats because of my actions, there's no way I'd still be online AT ALL. All this hiding the boys faces (which they'd already shown long enough for them to be recognised anyway) while exploiting the living crap out of your daughter makes an absolute mockery of the "death threats" claim!

It’s not your white feet I object to it’s the orange rest of you that I object to!
---
It’s not your white feet I object to it’s the orange rest of you that I object to!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3