Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s doing doi and getting announced this morning going by her stories

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Apparently he’s doing it to ‘entertain the kids’. Nothing to do with the money then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Needs money AND the attention. I expect he’ll be wearing his eggies t shirts for the media interviews. It’s going to be a looong couple of months!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Susan is going to go full on insufferable WAG with her “my husband is a TV star” posts over the next few months. Who the duck cares.

Reactions: 4
Apparently he’s doing it to ‘entertain the kids’. Nothing to do with the money then.
I hope they are completely disinterested/ embarrassed by him.
---
Needs money AND the attention. I expect he’ll be wearing his eggies t shirts for the media interviews. It’s going to be a looong couple of months!
It all makes sense now. Create a range of merch, knowing you’ll get some free advertising on ITV, and hope it goes viral / sells really well. I’d put money on him involving his skating partner in ‘eggies’ 🤢 one week, and it featuring in his training VT.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He's been on more reality shows than he has Olympic medals so can we please address him by his proper title "reality TV contestant" instead of the less relevant title of "Olympian"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Susan. Three kids that she chose to have wake up and ruin HER quiet hour! She’d better put her big girl pants on because Beg is going to be training for DOI a lot so cue more ‘sad solo parenting’ faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Susan. Three kids that she chose to have wake up and ruin HER quiet hour! She’d better put her big girl pants on because Beg is going to be training for DOI a lot so cue more ‘sad solo parenting’ faces.
Maybe if she got a job, or just a life, she'd be the one off doing something once in a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She does the sad solo parent selfie A LOT. She comes across as a mood Hoover.

Reactions: 3
I am back after not following her threads for a while. When I was last on one of her threads she had deleted her apology and said that it’s fine because it was up longer than anyone else’s. I still can’t believe she just got away with it.

Reactions: 8
I suspect they might be disappointed when the costume department make him clothes that actually fit, so they don’t rip…

• Haha
I hope Beg being on DOI rakes up Susan's old tweets!
His thin, grey leggings that he always wears knock me sick :sick:

• Sick