Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the daily mail or something not bring up Susan’s old horrible tweets again now Beg is on DOI?

Reactions: 3

Send it to local paper The Citizen and see if they’ll pick up on it. I must have completely missed them covering this, she must have such a good PR team to have buried this.

Send it to local paper The Citizen and see if they’ll pick up on it. I must have completely missed them covering this, she must have such a good PR team to have buried this.
I think it’s just that’s she’s irrelevant to most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s just that’s she’s irrelevant to most people.
I said similar upthread. Not famous or popular enough for the robust scandal and cancelling Clemmie Hooper got for her racism. And Susie's tweets went beyond racism- there was xenophobia, ableism etc!

Reactions: 5
I said similar upthread. Not famous or popular enough for the robust scandal and cancelling Clemmie Hooper got for her racism. And Susie's tweets went beyond racism- there was xenophobia, ableism etc!

Surely she's more well known than Clemmie though? Clemmie doesn't have a famous husband ( Just an even more irritating one )
---
Greg is wearing an actual eggies t-shirt 🙈🙈🙈

Also sorry all but Daphne is cute

I think you might be on your own there. She's a really unfortunate looking child to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely she's more well known than Clemmie though? Clemmie doesn't have a famous husband ( Just an even more irritating one )
I think Clemmie being a registered midwife projected her higher after what she did. Susie is a registered nothing to be fair.

Reactions: 5
Clemmie had a blog and she and FoD had the whole brand thing going on. Plus I think Clemmie was pushing the whole London / insta thing hard. Susan was always very superior and socially awkward. Plus was literally known for shagging an ex Olympic athlete. And known is a bit of a stretch. Although, as has been mentioned, she does have that dance a level.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Clemmie being a registered midwife projected her higher after what she did. Susie is a registered nothing to be fair.
And that Clemmie committed the terrible sin of not only expressing racist sentiments specifically towards another instamum, she started slagging the rest of them off too, which in their eyes was probably almost as bad. They closed ranks and cancelled her instantly. Susan is literally just the fiancee of a washed up athlete nowadays. So not only is her own non-existant fame not enough for people to care what she says, nor is his! That's why she could discreetly delete the apology and then carry on as normal.

Reactions: 4
Christ that dress looks awful! Did she get it from Quiz?And in a god awful jobby brown colour! She always looks so plain even when ‘dressed up’.

Dress is horrendous but she is loving herself. If she was chocolate (and she looks it) she’d eat herself. The orange tan is off the scale too. Does she not realise it’s not 2008 anymore?

Reactions: 4