Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor puppy. Crates should be a dogs ‘safe’ space. Kids should not be allowed anywhere near when a dog takes itself to that safe/quiet space.
---
So you can’t phone, website not working, not willing to physically go? email ❌Message on social media ❌Or tag them in an Instagram story in order to get a freebie✅

Reactions: 11
That poor puppy. Crates should be a dogs ‘safe’ space. Kids should not be allowed anywhere near when a dog takes itself to that safe/quiet space.
---
So you can’t phone, website not working, not willing to physically go? email ❌Message on social media ❌Or tag them in an Instagram story in order to get a freebie✅
The dog thing has really annoyed me. Take the opportunity to teach your child that animals need quiet places that are just for them - the same as humans need their bedroom as a place to retreat. Then teach your child that the puppy crate is out of bounds. Laughing and filming probably isn’t going to give that message…

Reactions: 5
There is literally a contact us message section on the website. The phone number also works fine and I was connected to someone straight away.... (yes I checked) why you lying suzie hun? All for freebies absolutely shameless.

Reactions: 4
There is literally a contact us message section on the website. The phone number also works fine and I was connected to someone straight away.... (yes I checked) why you lying suzie hun? All for freebies absolutely shameless.
Not that that’s give her a freebie now as she’s flagged them off on insta. They probably will though ugh 🙄

I don’t like to comment on appearances (yes I know this is tattle but I have my own rules around these things). But how orange and oompa oompah does she look on her grid post of them going for donuts?? 🤭🤣🤣 her face is five times darker than her body. Someone needs to tell her how bad it looks. Bordering on black face!

Reactions: 3
Hi Susan! Hope you are enjoying reading here. Thanks for the usual sarky reply. Of course you’ve had dogs forever-silly old me for forgetting you know all about ALL things. I’ll let you get back to whatever it is you are doing that is not really what you are doing because you know exactly what you are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She used to let Rex run around a building site bare foot, she’s not exactly known for wise decisions.

Reactions: 9
Why does she need to be an patronising expert on every-bloody-thing?
The issue of ensuring the crate is a safe place for the puppy is an ENTIRELY REASONABLE thing for people to pick her up on. It means people care about her puppy’s welfare. She’s never ever gracious is she.
She moans that people take things at face value on social media, because they’re all so stupid of course 🙄 Why post everything on social media then? She’s so infuriatingly pass agg and superior.

Reactions: 13
Why does she need to be an patronising expert on every-bloody-thing?
The issue of ensuring the crate is a safe place for the puppy is an ENTIRELY REASONABLE thing for people to pick her up on. It means people care about her puppy’s welfare. She’s never ever gracious is she.
She moans that people take things at face value on social media, because they’re all so stupid of course 🙄 Why post everything on social media then? She’s so infuriatingly pass agg and superior.
A thousand times this. If you don’t want people to comment or have an opinion, don’t make every part of your life public. It isn’t rocket science!

Reactions: 8
So I haven’t been on here (or insta) in a reaaaaaaaaaly long time. But what’s the autism on substack thing on her bio? Suddenly some sort of expert? Pray tell

Reactions: 1
Not that that’s give her a freebie now as she’s flagged them off on insta. They probably will though ugh 🙄

I don’t like to comment on appearances (yes I know this is tattle but I have my own rules around these things). But how orange and oompa oompah does she look on her grid post of them going for donuts?? 🤭🤣🤣 her face is five times darker than her body. Someone needs to tell her how bad it looks. Bordering on black face!
Maybe she is auditioning to join Hugh Grant in the re-make….a couple of shades up and she’s there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I haven’t been on here (or insta) in a reaaaaaaaaaly long time. But what’s the autism on substack thing on her bio? Suddenly some sort of expert? Pray tell
Yes she’s now an autism expert. It’s quite obviously Rex but she refuses to name him. Also not even sure if she’s had a diagnosis for him and if it’s a private one I’d take it with a pinch of salt. Anyway yes you can now pay to hear Susie’s hot takes on having an ND child.

Reactions: 5
Honestly the dog crate thing boils my piss. The absolute stereotype of - "my dog just bit out of nowhere and now we are going to abandon it"
It's so rarely out of nowhere.. it's because idiots do tit like this that the dog tolerates until one day it won't. Poor baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is such a prick ! That kid should not be in that dog crate for any amount of time. Snarky silly super orange Susan

Reactions: 7
She is such a prick ! That kid should not be in that dog crate for any amount of time. Snarky silly super orange Susan
And Greg the Beg - let’s not forget that he filmed her and laughed about it too. They’re both vile.
Also, the ‘eggies’ announcement 🤢 Who are all these people messaging to ask when the next episode will be out?!

Reactions: 6
Yes she’s now an autism expert. It’s quite obviously Rex but she refuses to name him. Also not even sure if she’s had a diagnosis for him and if it’s a private one I’d take it with a pinch of salt. Anyway yes you can now pay to hear Susie’s hot takes on having an ND child.
well that’s handy, when content ideas are a bit dry. Which is often.

Reactions: 2