Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, the ‘eggies’ announcement 🤢 Who are all these people messaging to ask when the next episode will be out?!
Beggy Greg & Satsuma Suse are the *only* people asking about version #686 of ‘man cooks eggs for gurning child whilst talking in a baby voice’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Daph’s outfit is not cute in Greg’s reel running up those steps. She looks ridiculous. She is cute but Susie dresses her like an absolute head

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Begs ice skating partner knows about Susan’s racist tweets……
---
And of course she had to be at the rink to supervise today….

• Haha
She said that black people don’t understand skiing. Wonder what her thoughts are on black ice dancers…
---
*For any newbies to Susan’s threads, google ‘susie verrill racist’

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ah the ads again. The ad that they took the kids out of school for a day for. The grift is real.

Reactions: 3
Ah the ads again. The ad that they took the kids out of school for a day for. The grift is real.
Pretty crappy parenting, particularly when you remember a lot of autistic kids thrive off routine! Oh, and their faces were on full show (from the side but 🤷🏻‍♀️), amazing how their kid’s safety goes out the window when there’s money to be made off them 🤑

Reactions: 6
Is she going to ‘visit’ the ice rink every flipping day?

Oh bless planet ice for giving crafts to daffy. I’m sure they were ‘so nice’ seeing as they are getting a load of free advertising as using it for DOI.

• Haha
Is she going to ‘visit’ the ice rink every flipping day?

Oh bless planet ice for giving crafts to daffy. I’m sure they were ‘so nice’ seeing as they are getting a load of free advertising as using it for DOI.
She’s got to keep her fingers in the gravy train. Greg doesn’t do a lot but far more than Susie does.

Is there a reality show that Greg hasn't done?

He is really struggling to find his feet post retirement. Surely he can't just keep doing the reality TV circuit forever. He needs a longer term plan.

Reactions: 7

He is really struggling to find his feet post retirement. Surely he can't just keep doing the reality TV circuit forever. He needs a longer term plan.
Didn’t he burn a lot of bridges sport/punditing wise?

What’s he going to do though? He seems to have zero skills, zero personality and a weird fascination with eggs…
I wonder if he was hoping to get some food-related work after his Masterchef win, but that hasn’t materialised.
He can’t have enough to retire on, so I guess he’ll have to continue whoring around the reality tv circuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s he going to do though? He seems to have zero skills, zero personality and a weird fascination with eggs…
I wonder if he was hoping to get some food-related work after his Masterchef win, but that hasn’t materialised.
He can’t have enough to retire on, so I guess he’ll have to continue whoring around the reality tv circuit.
“Weird fascination with eggs” - now if that’s not a thread title I don’t know what is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened with the bob sleighing? Did I dream that he was on an Olympic team?? He does seem to be floating from one thing to the next with no actual career plan other than reality tv shows, which you’ve got to think will come to an end eventually. He probably did think he’d have a tv cooking show after masterchef but the ship has sailed now. And somehow I don’t think the bbc are clambering to get him to do an ‘eggies’ show 😁

• Haha
What happened with the bob sleighing? Did I dream that he was on an Olympic team?? He does seem to be floating from one thing to the next with no actual career plan other than reality tv shows, which you’ve got to think will come to an end eventually. He probably did think he’d have a tv cooking show after masterchef but the ship has sailed now. And somehow I don’t think the bbc are clambering to get him to do an ‘eggies’ show 😁
He was training for bobsleigh, but didn’t get selected for the Olympic team. I vaguely remember him trying to embark on a track cycling career when he first retired from long jump. That didn’t work either.

He'd be just as well going into coaching, if he established himself that'd be a long term career and also giving back to the sport that made him "famous" (ick)

• Haha
Reactions: 6