Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a midwife so I’m probably sensitive about this but I remember her posting her story before and it sounded relatively normal? Yes it’s hard and instrumental births, epidurals have their problems but has she read some of the actual trauma people have been through with bad outcomes?

She even paid privately for an elective c section after that and still had things to moan about.

Can’t see her comments though presume the stories have expired?

Reactions: 7
And afterwards Greg posted a “guest blog” on her really really hateful and now deleted Wordpress site, trying to be funny about Susie ”foofing” her nails and wanting her fake tan to dry in labour. It was all so upbeat and wannabe hilarious and not the vibe of someone who had just witnessed a traumatic birth. Her experience is her experience of course and she’s obviously still feeling some type of way about it but I do think she doesn’t live in the real world sometimes.

Reactions: 6
This! None of my births were totally straightforward and the first one was instrumental and I had a manual evacuation of a retained placenta and associated blood loss but I wouldn’t say it was traumatic!Labour is not without its risks and we need to be more realistic that there may not be time to put your hypo birthing tape on, fill the pool, light eleveny billion scented candles etc etc and the important thing is a healthy baby. Maybe I’m being harsh as Im also in healthcare and have witnessed truly harrowing things. I think it’s quite trendy now to talk about birth trauma (See Louise from MIC - who sounds like she’s genuinely had a really tough time).I suspect Susie is one of those people who have always had it worse than you, or is better at everything than you. Plus she’ll do anything for exposure.
I’m a midwife so I’m probably sensitive about this but I remember her posting her story before and it sounded relatively normal? Yes it’s hard and instrumental births, epidurals have their problems but has she read some of the actual trauma people have been through with bad outcomes?

She even paid privately for an elective c section after that and still had things to moan about.

Can’t see her comments though presume the stories have expired?

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah, susie is definitely an ‘if you’ve been to Tenerife, she’s been to Elevenarife’ kind of person

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a whole cohort of partners of (minor) celebrities whose life ambition has been realised by ‘bagging’ one. They all exhibit the same arrogance, lack of own identity etc etc

1)Our very own Susan. Wanted a rugby player. Got someone who used to jump. But she’s a journalist/dancer/Latin teacher among many other numerous things.
2)Zoe Cole (married to dancer Brendan). Ex model apparently. Wanted an F1 driver (used to hang about at the races). Got a dancer. Now says she’s a gardener while Brendan does every crappy reality show under the sun because he owes thousands in unpaid taxes and bills. Obviously they can afford to send their kids to private school and own a house in bucks AND Mallorca AND fail to pay the tax man….
3)Caroline Greenwood oops sorry Tasker. Not sure what she wanted. Not sure she’s ever worked. Got the rugby player, but spits bricks if someone calls her ‘Will Greenwood’s wife’. So then changed her Instagram name to Tasker because she’s ‘more than someone’s wife’ although what that ‘more’ is no one knows.

Reactions: 3
Really struggling to work out what Susan’s career actually is. She hasn’t done too badly for someone who’s done duck all.

Reactions: 7
This! None of my births were totally straightforward and the first one was instrumental and I had a manual evacuation of a retained placenta and associated blood loss but I wouldn’t say it was traumatic!Labour is not without its risks and we need to be more realistic that there may not be time to put your hypo birthing tape on, fill the pool, light eleveny billion scented candles etc etc and the important thing is a healthy baby. Maybe I’m being harsh as Im also in healthcare and have witnessed truly harrowing things. I think it’s quite trendy now to talk about birth trauma (See Louise from MIC - who sounds like she’s genuinely had a really tough time).I suspect Susie is one of those people who have always had it worse than you, or is better at everything than you. Plus she’ll do anything for exposure.
Yup to this! Also echos the trend of talking about how hard it is to look after a newborn. I had mine before social media was big and was amazed to read about all these new phases! The 3 month sleep regression is my favourite made up term. And the idea that both parents needed to get up in the night to be with the baby. And the things you can and can’t do honestly I’m amazed mine made it it 18 and 21 without me having all this knowledge !

• Haha
Really struggling to work out what Susan’s career actually is. She hasn’t done too badly for someone who’s done duck all.
Well, her CV includes:
Latin teacher
Dancer
Genealogist
Journalist for Nuts magazine

And since then she’s gone on to become:
Professional mother of not two but THREE children
Professional pregnant person and breastfeeder
Expert of all things

• Haha
Well, her CV includes:
Latin teacher
Dancer
Genealogist

Expert of all things
Now now let’s not downplay the dance. She got an A* at A Level don’t you know

• Haha
Also “I’m so embarrassed by daphne that I’ve told the entire internet what happened”

• Sad
Well, her CV includes:
Latin teacher
Dancer
Genealogist

Expert of all things
You forgot one - racist.