Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went back to the most liked post to get the title. Forgot to check who it was sorry!

Reactions: 5
Good old Susan - on the (not so subtle) beg! Bloom stays-did you hear? Susan and the OLYMPIC CHAMPION are looking to entertain and have a free weekend away…..

Reactions: 2
Clever Suze! She could have used any catalog but she uses Smytjs-who they are PAID to do adverts for. Should this be labelled as an #Ad?
it’s also September. People like her just put even more pressure on those who are stressing about Christmas this year because of the cost of living crisis.

Elemis are working with her and so are many other brands. I don’t understand why Clemmie Hooper was cancelled for writing something racist but Susie manages to get away with her racist tweets?? These companies couldn’t care less

Reactions: 9
Has Susan lost a few followers? Is she panicking because she isn’t ‘funny’ enough?

cue ‘funny’ school run story! Did it really happen though?….

Reactions: 3
Elemis are working with her and so are many other brands. I don’t understand why Clemmie Hooper was cancelled for writing something racist but Susie manages to get away with her racist tweets?? These companies couldn’t care less
I dont either. Clemmie's fall from grace was spectacular- from the instamum Queen Bee to a dirty word almost overnight. Although her comments about CB were undoubtedly racist and that issue spread (quite rightly) into her professional life since she'd monetised her job as well as her children/family life. BUT she also slagged off the other instahuns, which they seemed to think was just as big a crime, it was them who closed ranks and cancelled her. All fawning over those she'd spoken about and distancing themselves quicker than you could say "catching babies"! It was all over the newspapers at the time too. Susie's unearthed tweets were so much more extensive, not only racism but xenophobia, ableism etc and iirc all it got was a half assed mention in the Daily Fail? Maybe Susan, she who is still not married to an Olympic champion, and has no career to speak of, just wasn't "famous" enough to be cancelled!

Reactions: 13
I dont either. Clemmie's fall from grace was spectacular- from the instamum Queen Bee to a dirty word almost overnight. Although her comments about CB were undoubtedly racist and that issue spread (quite rightly) into her professional life since she'd monetised her job as well as her children/family life. BUT she also slagged off the other instahuns, which they seemed to think was just as big a crime, it was them who closed ranks and cancelled her. All fawning over those she'd spoken about and distancing themselves quicker than you could say "catching babies"! It was all over the newspapers at the time too. Susie's unearthed tweets were so much more extensive, not only racism but xenophobia, ableism etc and iirc all it got was a half assed mention in the Daily Fail? Maybe Susan, she who is still not married to an Olympic champion, and has no career to speak of, just wasn't "famous" enough to be cancelled!
Yeah I think you’re right - she’s not a big enough name to have a fall from Grace. I emailed Elemis but no response. What a disgusting lack of morals and ethics they have.

Is he just going to do reality show after reality show now then. It’ll be SAS who dares wins next.
Prepare for Greg being on DOI to be Susie’s whole personality for the next few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It amazes me that the amount of ripped trousers Beg goes through, he hasn’t thought about buying a bigger pair?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It amazes me that the amount of ripped trousers Beg goes through, he hasn’t thought about buying a bigger pair?
But if they actually fit, we won’t be able to see his big, strong leg muscles and we might forget that he’s an actual OLYMPIC CHAMPION. And that would never do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7