Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
He's been on more reality shows than he has Olympic medals so can we please address him by his proper title "reality TV contestant" instead of the less relevant title of "Olympian"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Millais

Chatty Member
Like people from school who’d change their Facebook name to Becky Smith BA (Hons). It was always the ones who had a Third in Applied Pigeon Kicking from the University of Blackpool Pier as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
She talks out of her arse and comes across as pompous and arrogant
I think that's because she just IS pompous and arrogant! Honestly, I've never seen anyone achieve so little, but have SUCH a high opinion of themselves. Why put yours and your families lives out there if you're just going to be a snotty, huffy bitch about any opinion or advice offered (while also not minding that it up's your engagement, I'm sure)? She's not even a nice person, she's just a stuck up, racist, ablist nightmare of a person who is probably counting her lucky stars that unlike MoD she could slink back online after her awful behaviour because she wasn't big enough to get thoroughly cancelled like she deserved to be! She literally has NOTHING going for her except an unjustified superiority complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Limetree

I’m sorry I am howling. He just always seems to fuck it up doesn’t he. Literally be is the Alan Partridge David Brent crossover love child.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Interesting that she said the boys have asked to be shown on TV, which is why they’ve agreed to it. So is the social media farce actually because the boys are embarrassed by their parents and don’t want to be seen, rather than the alleged death threats? Or is the risk worth taking because the boys want their mates to see them on the telly? Get your story straight, Susan.
But surely as the parents, Susie and Greg would be saying to the boys that despite the fact they want to be shown on tv, they won’t be able to as their safety comes first?

It’s almost as if the death threats were totally made up bullshit 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I think Greg is worse than Susie now. He makes my skin crawl his ego his out of control. The desperation for attention. Bet he went mad at her for saying he was "recovering well" which is a standard thing to say when someone is not fighting for their life and discharged. The fact he made her retract that statement says so much about his need for engagement and "you ok hun?" validation. I know of an ex olympic gold medallist who had a lower profile than Greg living a wonderful life being paid very handsomely abroad for coaching. Why have they not followed this path rather than this pathetic constant attempt to be "famous". There's only so many reality shows he can go on. And fancy going on one with a high risk of injury when you are a sportsman?! Just lunacy. Eggies are not going to pay the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Can you all spare a moment to think about me. I had a terrible accident yesterday. I don't want to tell you what happened just yet but I will reveal all tomorrow

I broke a toenail. I'm afraid I don't have footage of the accident to share. Keep me informed your thoughts and prayers. I will update you at a later date with pictures of me having a pedicure. Please be assured, I will be posing with my sad face on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Daphne is allowed/encouraged to be a girly girl and wear pink/fairy outfits/love unicorns, yet when the boys were younger we were all lectured on gender stereotypes and they were only ever seen in orange/pink/yellow etc and playing with dolls/buggies. No consistency which tells you it’s all for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

FakeSmile

VIP Member
What’s he going to do though? He seems to have zero skills, zero personality and a weird fascination with eggs…
I wonder if he was hoping to get some food-related work after his Masterchef win, but that hasn’t materialised.
He can’t have enough to retire on, so I guess he’ll have to continue whoring around the reality tv circuit.
“Weird fascination with eggs” - now if that’s not a thread title I don’t know what is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bimini

But guys tbf she’s done her due diligence here. Not only has she spoken to her (2) friends (one of whom is on her payroll to make her eyebrows look all brushed up (because she’s oh so on trend)), but she has spoken to them at LENGTH, and has determined that she personally doesn’t know ANYONE (her 2 friends) who doesn’t think it’s VERY different having boys instead of girls.

We all know this level of research by A level dance Susie, is equivalent to a peer reviewed double-blinded, randomised control trial published in the Lancet.

Thank you to Susie for continuing to do this valuable work. Can someone give her her PhD now plz?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16