Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure that Susan should be at the pride of Britain awards… what if there was someone there in a wheelchair or who was black or had an Indian accent? 🙃

Reactions: 9
She thinks she got away with it doesn’t she! Living her beige/neutral life. I hope it does all come to light again when Beg is in on DOI.

Reactions: 6
Susan, why are you ‘stumped’? Shouldn’t you be just teaching your kids that punching, hitting etc is NOT acceptable in any situation? No distinction between boys and girls. Are you saying if he has a problem at school with a boy, then he should be allowed or it would be acceptable to retaliate? Gawd you are stupid.

Reactions: 11
Susan, why are you ‘stumped’? Shouldn’t you be just teaching your kids that punching, hitting etc is NOT acceptable in any situation? No distinction between boys and girls. Are you saying if he has a problem at school with a boy, then he should be allowed or it would be acceptable to retaliate? Gawd you are stupid.
I think she absolutely would let him hit a boy back, she just doesn't want to admit it on IG.

Apparently 'don't hit anyone' isn't good enough for our Suze.
She really is stupid. Either women are equal and 'don't hit anyone' is right, or women are not equal, and therefore you need to say they are not as strong as men.

Also, how rude is she to her followers. I'd be pissed if she asked for advice and then openly and rudely called it terrible advice. Maybe you're just a crap parent, Susie. Maybe rather than a diverse bookshelf she should work on teaching her child to be a good citizen!

Attachments

• Heart
She’s a horror. Also why is is hard to tell her son that although at the moment boys and girls his age are roughly the same strength and height wise, in a few short years that won’t be the case. Men ARE physically stronger than women and that is a fact but it doesn’t make them BETTER. It doesn’t mean women can’t do what men do. It’s just not a level playing field in sport or fighting. But of course, no one should be hitting anyone at all, which is what I tell my 11 year old. I tell him only hit back if you are backed into a corner, and there’s no one else around to help. In that case you have to try and defend yourself.

If it was me, rather than ask Instagram then scoff and insult the people who took time out to answer her, I would go straight to teacher and get them involved and watching this girl like a hawk. There may be a learning difficulty there or she’s going through something at home which is why she’s taking it out on a boy at school. She’s such a smug and condescending person though our Susie that it’s just another opportunity to feel superior. I don’t think she actually wants a solution to this ‘problem’.

Reactions: 3
Maybe a cynical move to up engagement? I’m not Instagram savvy though -is this how it works?

why ask a question or for advice when you already know the answer to, only to reject all responses because they are ‘not helpful’

there’s clearly more to this than just a girl hitting a bit at school
---
And now it’s been pointed out how ungrateful she was for people to take the time to reply to her ridiculous question, she’s now deleted the stories and is begrudgingly ‘thanking’ her followers (after telling them their replies were useless).

Such an ungrateful entitled chav.

Reactions: 5
She always asks for advice and will then disagree with suggested advice. Or she will talk about an issue but then say that she doesn't want anyone to message her any advice.
She is too immature to debate differing opinions to her own. She likes the sound of her own voice too much.

Why is saying men are stronger than women a minefield? Men are much stronger than women, the difference is massive, there may be outliers but that doesn't disprove it as a fact, does it?

Children do hit each other, they aren't able to control their emotions but that doesn't mean we don't tell them not to do it, it's parenting 101

Reactions: 5
Why is saying men are stronger than women a minefield? Men are much stronger than women, the difference is massive, there may be outliers but that doesn't disprove it as a fact, does it?

Children do hit each other, they aren't able to control their emotions but that doesn't mean we don't tell them not to do it, it's parenting 101
Exactly. It’s just a fact, it doesn’t have to be a whole political debate. It doesn’t mean women are less than. But there are physical differences. Just look at her at Beg. She’s such a fanny.

Surely, as a responsible parent, you just teach your kids that you shouldn't hit ANYONE? You don't need to get all nuanced about it at that age. It's wrong, tell an adult if someone hits you, don't hit back... basic parenting. She's made herself look an absolute twit.

Surely, as a responsible parent, you just teach your kids that you shouldn't hit ANYONE? You don't need to get all nuanced about it at that age. It's wrong, tell an adult if someone hits you, don't hit back... basic parenting. She's made herself look an absolute twit.
I mean, I’m not sure she needed any help in that department…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not posted on here before but wow... those stories. I think she really wanted to make "a thing" of how wise Milo is given he was saying girls and boys are equal. But did he actually say that??? Did he? I'm not convinced. Then it becomes a whole thing about "well he's right, and I don't want to tell him otherwise".

The whole thing was insane. Felt like she wanted to get some sympathy/"wow, Milo is so switched on!" Reactions and instead she booted off at every suggestion. Why on earth is she using Instagram for those kind of issues?! Imagine if Milo's classmates' mums follow her? Which I bet they do, just to see what jobless tit she's up to next. Worse, imagine teachers follow her...? Anyone can make an vaguely anonymous account and follow her.

Also, does anyone feel like Greg is really pushy and weird with Daphne? She is such a sweet child and it feels like he is just exploiting her for views and engagement right now. The video this morning of him trying to get her to say "good morning" felt reminiscent of me trying to get my dog to sit. No purpose is served aside from pointless views.

Reactions: 13
She, along with a million other Instagrammers have been to a Lego thing. Everyone else has marked it as PR event. She didn’t. I called her out and she sent me the rudest most condescending message!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She, along with a million other Instagrammers have been to a Lego thing. Everyone else has marked it as PR event. She didn’t. I called her out and she sent me the rudest most condescending message!!
I’m shocked but I don’t know why. Of course she was rude and condescending - that’s her default setting! Maybe I’m just shocked that she found it within herself to communicate with the lowly public…

Reactions: 4
Tweet it to the daily mail 🤣🤣

• Haha
I mean they must be soooooo bored with free legoland trips…..

show the arsey message-give us all a laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 7