Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
(f) That she wsn't trying to impersonate Hitler - despite photographic proof that she daubed a Hitler moustache on her top lip and did a zeig heil salute
This point was so bizarre. Does she really expect people to believe she accidentally impersonated Hitler? 😂 We've all done that, right?! Don't you just hate it when you're at Glastonbury and after a few drinks you start goose-stepping to Florence and the Machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Why should i be responsible for other people’s actions you stupid cunt? That’s not how life works.. is she on crack or just stupid? She just looks for arguments on a daily living because not having a job must be boring and deprive you of any attention that you wouldn’t get anyway because you’re such a vacant, narcissistic and vile cunt obsessed with arguing and being miserable View attachment 2335255
Well, men collectively could do a bit more about the state of men, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

gimm3more

VIP Member
Just popping in to say LOL. I can’t stand her. My actual DAD a few months back was talking about how great she was for sticking it to the tories and I had to gently be like… “all I’ve seen of her is videos where she calls people cockwombles, what does she actually do?” Like idk I think it’s going to take a bit more than a few very carefully angled ‘sweary’* videos and a rattling tip jar to bring down the government.

anyway it’s been so interesting to see her simps acting in much the same way as Jack’s flying monkeys. “Whatever you may have done in the past doesn’t matter, we’ve all done stupid things in our twenties, we’re right behind you, do you think the tories are behind this & trying to bring you down because you’re such a threat to the establishment” etc.

some of the lefty shitposters who normally would be vocally against her are scolding everyone else with “it’s not very left wing to pile in on someone like this” well I’m left wing and I think it’s hilarious because she constantly attacks other people by taking something they said or did in the past and dragging them up and calling them racist or antisemitic so it’s funny to see her get the same treatment and immediately cry harassment and start making legal threats. If you can’t take it don’t dish it out.

*jesus Christ I had to type that about nine times as my phone kept trying to autocorrect to ‘sweaty’ :sick:
These weird FBPE, centrist dad, “you sir have won the internet today” types love this whole echo chamber lifestyle on Twitter where they think that because everyone they follow thinks the same as them, it reflects the wider population. Utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 34

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Awkward….this would be funny….if it wasn’t for the casually gross anti-semitism. Here’s hoping she stays off the internets forever.

1676021876651.png

🙄🙄🙄

It's not defamation or smear when they're literally reposting your own words and photos. I'm no legal expert, but I'm pretty sure you can't defame yourself.

PTSD and neurodiversity are unrelated to antisemitism. PTSD doesn't cause antisemitism. Diagnoses are not excuses for bad behaviour. Neurodiverse people should still be held accountable if they do or say something that's bigoted and hurtful.

Which scientist decided to clone Jack Monroe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
I've only been vaguely aware of this Monroe-alike until now, but gosh - it seems that she's a million times worse! Judging by her 4 tweet thread of non-apology she is blaming:-

(a) being wasted - not a valid excuse ever
(b) it was a long time ago - see my response to (a)
(c) it was only for a brief moment - not true as her photos encompass both day and night AND not an excuse
(d) Jeremy Corbyn and his trolls are out to get her - a ridiculously hysterical deflection, is she OK?
(e) the ex-friend Jim (who she smears as vengeful cos of wanting to bonk her who got denied) leaked this from her private Facebook - no 'private' FB/Insta/Twitter shared with anyone is private AND also.... it wasn't even her private FB anyway!
(f) That she wsn't trying to impersonate Hitler - despite photographic proof that she daubed a Hitler moustache on her top lip and did a zeig heil salute
(g) She was young and used dark humour and language, but that was years ago and now she has grown and never punches down - yet despite all this supposed growth and wisdom, she kept those photos on her Facebook for nearly 14 years, completely untroubled by them, and only deleted them last night! Much growth, so wisdom!

and, finally, the big one...

(h) It's the people who are are shocked by/commenting negatively on her gross Nazi cosplay who are the real anti-semites and racists - not her.

Wow. I can't believe that so many bat-shit crazy, grifting, narc people like this exist. Consider my flabber well and truly gasted!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

glubby

Just popping in to say LOL. I can’t stand her. My actual DAD a few months back was talking about how great she was for sticking it to the tories and I had to gently be like… “all I’ve seen of her is videos where she calls people cockwombles, what does she actually do?” Like idk I think it’s going to take a bit more than a few very carefully angled ‘sweary’* videos and a rattling tip jar to bring down the government.

anyway it’s been so interesting to see her simps acting in much the same way as Jack’s flying monkeys. “Whatever you may have done in the past doesn’t matter, we’ve all done stupid things in our twenties, we’re right behind you, do you think the tories are behind this & trying to bring you down because you’re such a threat to the establishment” etc.

some of the lefty shitposters who normally would be vocally against her are scolding everyone else with “it’s not very left wing to pile in on someone like this” well I’m left wing and I think it’s hilarious because she constantly attacks other people by taking something they said or did in the past and dragging them up and calling them racist or antisemitic so it’s funny to see her get the same treatment and immediately cry harassment and start making legal threats. If you can’t take it don’t dish it out.

*jesus Christ I had to type that about nine times as my phone kept trying to autocorrect to ‘sweaty’ :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Quick quiz - what do all the men in that poster have in common? Look carefully...
Reminds me of those CAPTCHA thingies where you have to identify all the traffic lights so the internet knows you're not an android. ''Please select all images containing neckbeards.''
---

Omg actually cackled at her Insta - it’s v Flickr isn’t it?

View attachment 1947995
The middle photo is like American Beauty, but set in a Travelodge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I always find it so weird/shocking when things like this ‘appear’ on people’s old history. Someone just said upthread, if you make a living online, you’d go through your profiles with a fine toothed comb, or just delete if you can’t be arsed.

Also, as DNutz said, I can also say without the need to check, I’ve never posted anything even vaguely anti ANYTHING that would cause offence to anyone. Prob because I also don’t go round saying it.

When all these ‘celebs’ get caught with shit like this and they use the old, “I was only 16/18/21, I didn’t know better” I think, I wasn’t writing shit like this at 16 or 18, nor was I saying it to friends/family because I’m not a massive bellend. In 15 years of having FB, the only offensive thing is the photos of my eyebrows pre-2018.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28