Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s not really grasping the concept of taking responsibility, is she?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
See you all in a few days when someone inevitably dregs up something else horrible. There’s never just one thing with these edgy no filter idiots.

Reactions: 18
I mean on one hand people are often tripped up these days by stuff they did forever ago, and most of us have done/said stupid tit when off our tits.

On the other, if I were to set myself up as a “random that makes anti-Tory videos” I would probably think it prudent to scrub the internet as best I could and retaliate first about things that haunted me.

There’s been plenty of discussion about anti-semitism in recent times so perhaps she could have said, you know in the past I made jokes or posed for photos without thinking and now I examine my actions and find myself wanting, and how do we do better, this is what I’m going to do to try and show I’m sorry.

If you really really were sorry wouldn’t you have been dreading this happening? And either addressed it or tried to mitigate by taking the pics down? I did feel a bit sorry for her initially but that “neurodivergent” comment has really pissed me off.

Reactions: 18
It always amazes me that so many people with rejection sensitive dysphoria seek out big followings on social media. It’s almost as if their narcissism outweighs the RSD…

Dystopia warning ⚠

Reactions: 25
i felt the need to make this

View attachment 1943103
Fr tho, why was she trying to make out like this is a normal bad ‘edgy humour’ thing that everyone did when they were younger?
I can hand on heart say that never in my life have I dressed up as hitler, done black face or anything else in that vein. Genuinely. This is not bleeping normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean on one hand people are often tripped up these days by stuff they did forever ago, and most of us have done/said stupid tit when off our tits.

On the other, if I were to set myself up as a “random that makes anti-Tory videos” I would probably think it prudent to scrub the internet as best I could and retaliate first about things that haunted me.

There’s been plenty of discussion about anti-semitism in recent times so perhaps she could have said, you know in the past I made jokes or posed for photos without thinking and now I examine my actions and find myself wanting, and how do we do better, this is what I’m going to do to try and show I’m sorry.

If you really really were sorry wouldn’t you have been dreading this happening? And either addressed it or tried to mitigate by taking the pics down? I did feel a bit sorry for her initially but that “neurodivergent” comment has really pissed me off.
I would just delete my account at this point, the constant doubling down in 5-tweet apology threads is just making it worse

but grifters gotta stay grifting

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, “I am very sorry and I’m taking a break for a bit” would seem more sincere…

Reactions: 12
But seriously, has anyone seen this dimwit and Jack Monroe in the sameplace at the same time? Because they sing from the identical, the-tit-I-do-is-never-my-fault songsheet. It's called adulting and accountability, Tanskiii (and Jack)! Jeez!
She makes my teeth itch. Playing Illness Bingo, now. Eyes down for a full house of fake neurodivergents…

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I would just delete my account at this point, the constant doubling down in 5-tweet apology threads is just making it worse

but grifters gotta stay grifting
I don’t know as much about this grifter as certain others on this site but I’m guessing she has absolutely zero skills or experience or means of making money outside of internet begging?

Reactions: 9
It’s very interesting to see so many people on my timeline sticking up for her, it’s probably 50:50. I never see people I follow defending Jack any more, not for about a year. Yeah I’m in the lefty/ centrist/ angry mums and divorced dads shitposting kerfuffle.
My TL is predominantly various shades of left wing football fans and they are together as one hating her and old rusty minge. It’s so refreshing. Must of us are blocked by them.

Reactions: 14
Only recently learnt of this bleep after seeing her glasto photos circulating…how many of these twitter grifters are there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only recently learnt of this bleep after seeing her glasto photos circulating…how many of these twitter grifters are there?!
Honestly, hundreds of the twats. All with a little army who thinks their parasocial relationship makes them special friends and they will defend them to the death, whilst supplying them with cash donations.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly, hundreds of the twats. All with a little army who thinks their parasocial relationship makes them special friends and they will defend them to the death, whilst supplying them with cash donations.
a smarter person than me would investigate them all over the course of a dissertation/thesis. I’m fascinated by peoples blind generosity more than anything.

Reactions: 17
a smarter person than me would investigate them all over the course of a dissertation/thesis. I’m fascinated by peoples blind generosity more than anything.
I'm fascinated that anyone would believe donating cash to these chancers is going to do more to help those less fortunate than giving it to your local food bank. My eyes have certain been opened since I came to tattle, I didn't realise how many of these grifting twats walk among us.

Reactions: 24
I always find it so weird/shocking when things like this ‘appear’ on people’s old history. Someone just said upthread, if you make a living online, you’d go through your profiles with a fine toothed comb, or just delete if you can’t be arsed.

Also, as DNutz said, I can also say without the need to check, I’ve never posted anything even vaguely anti ANYTHING that would cause offence to anyone. Prob because I also don’t go round saying it.

When all these ‘celebs’ get caught with tit like this and they use the old, “I was only 16/18/21, I didn’t know better” I think, I wasn’t writing tit like this at 16 or 18, nor was I saying it to friends/family because I’m not a massive bellend. In 15 years of having FB, the only offensive thing is the photos of my eyebrows pre-2018.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That is quite the hole she's digging, each tweet contradicting a previous one and generally making the situation worse. I can't help thinking, and this is mean, that she's dumb as toast tbh because leaving that sort of stuff up on your FB when you've reveled in other people's "private content" being posted publicly is... Short sighted?

I'd love to hear the police response if she tries to report that as a crime. It's not malicious communications, it's not harassment, and one could argue that given her single issue platform/solicited income predicated on a very specific political agenda those (original and undoctored) photos being posted is in the public's interest. Transparency and integrity and all that jazz.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.