Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never looked at this grifter's tweets before but it's like deja vu - I honestly thought Jack Monroe had come back under a different name.

Same MO - blame neurodivergence, trauma, harrasssment, doxing and ADHD for everything bad she's said or done. Superscamskiii uses the same emotive 'tweet and delete' twit storm that Jack does when she's backed into a corner. Fascinating.

I ckicked on both these tweets to see what the replies were but they were both deleted by that point.

tanskidelete.JPG

tanskidelete2.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this has been deleted too. do we think jeremy even knows who she is?

i'm crying here 😭

1675872260280.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't watch her but from the bits I've seen isn't a lot of her content name-calling and fairly smeary? You know the bit "[So and So] Tory minister for [whatever], who looks like the ghost of a dusty vagina and eats children for Satan." clichéd mock the week panel comedian type stuff?

I don't particularly care about 15yo Facebook posts but it's a bit rich she's upset people are calling her mean things.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've never looked at this grifter's tweets before but it's like deja vu - I honestly thought Jack Monroe had come back under a different name.

Same MO - blame neurodivergence, trauma, harrasssment, doxing and ADHD for everything bad she's said or done. Superscamskiii uses the same emotive 'tweet and delete' twit storm that Jack does when she's backed into a corner. Fascinating.

I ckicked on both these tweets to see what the replies were but they were both deleted by that point.

View attachment 1944886

View attachment 1944887
Let me guess. This vicious constant harassment is basically a few internet people saying ‘woah that supertanksiiii is a bit of a head isn’t she?’

Let’s just hope she doesn’t post her mum’s roast potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You'd change your photo wouldn't you? If you were giving a sincere apology it all crumbles a bit when the reader look to the icon and it's her flipping the Vs.

I'm finding this all wonderfully entertaining though! Carry on, maybe blame the lizards and go full Icke - you know you want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that the parody one who confused me by slagging off Jack Monroe?

Reactions: 7
she's so thick, she's changed her pfp and lost her blue tick!

clearly she thought giving the rods wasn't a good look when she's trying to be contrite, but twitter hasn't fixed that particular duck up of elon's yet!

yesterday

20230208_195227.jpg

today

Screenshot_20230208-195151_Twitter.jpg

---

and we have arrived at the "i have covid again. leave me alone" stage

20230208_201233.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that the parody one who confused me by slagging off Jack Monroe?
I don't think so - the parody one has something else after their name.

I'm sure I grabbed the screenshot from their main profile.

As said above, they have conveniently developed COVID so are taking time away from Twitter (nothing to do with the Hitler scandal no sirreee).

Sorry, Jack, the person who was taking the heat off you appears to be flouncing too. Sad times.

Edit: just like Jack she's 'taking time away' but keeps on tweeting.

1675888971451.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You have to look closely to see the difference between the real one and the parody. It’s the one i in the handle I think.
0FFD4B69-CFD9-4F0D-9D08-2FB260540843.png

I’ve got Covid too but that hasn’t meant that I’ve run away to avoid being accountable for things I’ve done.

2 years of degrading, invasive abuse. Alright Miss Monroe, nobody is forcing you to have a big social media presence to get narcissistic supply and take money off people are they?

Reactions: 23
You're right @Boogs - seems there's a few accounts out there!

I'm sure there's another one knocking around too. All very confusing.

1675890697744.png

s.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I feel like a right silly billy - I used to really like/admire SuperTanskiii on the old Twatter - but the JM vibes are just waaay too strong now.
Glad to have found this helpful support group.
Please send cashos :D

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.