Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl don’t know who this is other than her brief moment in the Russ in Cheshire universe and the fact she may or may not be a landlord? Defer to our all knowing mithering ninnies to provide a quality overview 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
thank you so much htria ❤

so, tan smith aka supertanskiii makes tiktoks calling tories various portmanteau swears that fbpe twitter is very fond of

"cockwomble"
"twatwaffle"
etc

but what does she actually do?

her ko-fi tiers aren't very well subscribed but she says subscribers can suggest content. nothing like getting ppl to do your work for you while you charge em, yeah?

Screenshot_20221207-224423_Chrome.jpg

20221207_224349.jpg

20221207_224310.jpg

20221207_224259.jpg

she recently went out with our good pal giveitsomemingeruss and decided to pick on an author who took the piss out of their fans saying they should shag

despite all the ptsd and death threats she attended a horrible looking party last week with marina purkiss, femi, rosie holt, mitch benn etc

most recently, a journalist for joe.uk seems to have uncovered that she is a landlord

dystopia warning!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
thank you so much htria ❤

so, tan smith aka supertanskiii makes tiktoks calling tories various portmanteau swears that fbpe twitter is very fond of

"cockwomble"
"twatwaffle"
etc

but what does she actually do?

her ko-fi tiers aren't very well subscribed but she says subscribers can suggest content. nothing like getting ppl to do your work for you while you charge em, yeah?

View attachment 1790533
View attachment 1790535
View attachment 1790537
View attachment 1790538

she recently went out with our good pal giveitsomemingeruss and decided to pick on an author who took the piss out of their fans saying they should shag

despite all the ptsd and death threats she attended a horrible looking party last week with marina purkiss, femi, rosie holt, mitch benn etc

most recently, a journalist for joe.uk seems to have uncovered that she is a landlord

dystopia warning!
Is it worth us tracking her patreon subscriber count too? Ngl I’m not gonna give it as much effort as Jack’s updates but it might be fun to watch something close to 0 lol.

Poss need to get out more ngl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol, just killing time waiting on another jaccident and/or the H&M Netflix chaos but this amused me. Her landlord must be Big Dave!
On a side note what is so special about ‘only renting to creatives’? Would a McDonald’s worker not meet the cut?

1670454581661.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is it worth us tracking her patreon subscriber count too? Ngl I’m not gonna give it as much effort as Jack’s updates but it might be fun to watch something close to 0 lol.

Poss need to get out more ngl.
she doesn't have a patreon - just a ko-fi

oh g-d, im cold and tired but there's tit tonnes on her ko-fi. no content though, ofc

like, what was the goal here?

20221207_231707.jpg

there's also this

20221207_231644.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
she doesn't have a patreon - just a ko-fi

oh g-d, im cold and tired but there's tit tonnes on her ko-fi. no content though, ofc

like, what was the goal here?

View attachment 1790597

there's also this

View attachment 1790598
I got some valiums free on the NHS. Hope this helps. 😊🌈

So she has over 1,000 supporters? Does this mean all of them are contributing monthly to one of the tiers? From the screenshots it seems as though the supporters aren't paying more than £10 per month. Personally, I don't see why anyone would donate to this when there are better causes out there. I'm currently sending £10 a month to Water Aid and that feels like a better use of my limited income than shipping it off to support supertanskii's ''work''. Just don't get it.

Reactions: 20
I got some valiums free on the NHS. Hope this helps. 😊🌈

So she has over 1,000 supporters? Does this mean all of them are contributing monthly to one of the tiers? From the screenshots it seems as though the supporters aren't paying more than £10 per month. Personally, I don't see why anyone would donate to this when there are better causes out there. I'm currently sending £10 a month to Water Aid and that feels like a better use of my limited income than shipping it off to support supertanskii's ''work''. Just don't get it.
As KCC pointed out this if kofi rather than Patreon so these are one off financial gifts rather than ongoing obligation like Jack Monroe’s?

I honestly would love to know what the grifting class make of Jack’s scam of the century. Like they live in a Twitter where they’re called out, DHOTYA, or actively mocked whilst trying to monetise pretty small fry follower counts on a platform that has always struggled with its own monetisation whilst Jack is living their dream? She’s beyond reproach and has even gotten her suckers into paying her a monthly subscription 😳 I wonder if one of them will ever turn on her, can u imagine loool

Reactions: 12
I still can't my head around the idea that she'll follow you back on twitter but only for £20 or more. £5 or £10 isn't enough money to click that button. hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol, just killing time waiting on another jaccident and/or the H&M Netflix chaos but this amused me. Her landlord must be Big Dave!
On a side note what is so special about ‘only renting to creatives’? Would a McDonald’s worker not meet the cut?

View attachment 1790578
I'd wager that not a single part of that is true. It's the same story with all of these types of people. They can't just deny something, it's always embellished with all these ridiculous details. A dead giveaway that its total bullshit!

Oh gawd not another thread to keep up with, she totally deserves her own thread though. A Centrist Dad I know in real life absolutely loves her 🤷🏻‍♀️ this will be the antidote, cheers lads.

• Haha
honestly, i don't think she's very bright

she posted this yesterday in response to the journalist

20221208_223250.jpg

her squigs ran with it, but she just didn't get it

20221208_223402.jpg

also, the reason she says "lodger" seems a bit fishy if you ask me

20221208_223747.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I've seen perfectly nice photos of her on the Russ thread, so what on earth made her choose this one as her profile pic?

1670542363713.png

It's that deeply uncomfortable, constipated expression that gets me. 😂 As though you've just insulted her and she's staring you down.

• Haha
  • Sad
I've seen perfectly nice photos of her on the Russ thread, so what on earth made her choose this one as her profile pic?

View attachment 1793398

It's that deeply uncomfortable, constipated expression that gets me. 😂 As though you've just insulted her and she's staring you down.

it because she's such a seeeerrrious political commentator

not like she's just a girl talking tit on tiktok trying to be a pick-me for the local fbpe neckbeards, oh no

honestly, i don't think she's very bright

she posted this yesterday in response to the journalist

View attachment 1793285
her squigs ran with it, but she just didn't get it

View attachment 1793288

also, the reason she says "lodger" seems a bit fishy if you ask me

View attachment 1793298
That house comment is a bit yikes?

Like ofc in an ideal world everyone would be able to afford their own homes and no one individual could profit from providing housing to another. But the housing crisis is SO far gone now, my oldest friend is going through it both sides in that a) he’s currently a lodger of a FTM who maxed affordablility and b) he’s going to have to max affordability to buy a two bed place in order to take on a lodger to give him some breathing space. In both instances they’d charge the threshold of like £4/500 so significantly below market rates to save the faff of tax. Like yes landlordism is bad but in inner city locations if you’re buying property without a huge intergenerational wealth transfer or a partner it’s oftentimes the only way you can help yourself financially? Like this friend would be putting down a 6 figure deposit and still require a 5.5 multiplier mortgage to afford a flat so would be v vulnerable to any change in circumstance whether it’s income loss or rates rise. Her weird comment feels very… off? For someone who claims to be against the tories/rich? Idk sorry for this 2am think piece just how anyone panhandling online has the cheek is beyond me.

(Also for ref I’ve never been a landlord or a lodge lord lol just am so privy to my friend’s circumstance that there’s no way I could begrudge him a lodger as it takes him from working to just exist to having some financial security and breathing space 🤷🏻‍♀️ how can u hate 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 10
you know what's really weird... ive posted exactly the same post on the russ thread (simply because it involves both of them) it got haha reacts there, but it's sick reacts here

there's some kind of thesis here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.