Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually read it as 3 separate groups collaborating
-labour
-lawyers
-criminal gangs
I’m not sure which is the correct grammar but I don’t think he was technically calling labour a criminal gang.
It can certainly be read that way, but even in the worst possible reading I don't think it counts as hateful.

Why should i be responsible for other people’s actions you stupid bleep? That’s not how life works.. is she on crack or just stupid? She just looks for arguments on a daily living because not having a job must be boring and deprive you of any attention that you wouldn’t get anyway because you’re such a vacant, narcissistic and vile bleep obsessed with arguing and being miserable
IMG_7037.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Why should i be responsible for other people’s actions you stupid bleep? That’s not how life works.. is she on crack or just stupid? She just looks for arguments on a daily living because not having a job must be boring and deprive you of any attention that you wouldn’t get anyway because you’re such a vacant, narcissistic and vile bleep obsessed with arguing and being miserable View attachment 2335255
Well, men collectively could do a bit more about the state of men, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes, as much as I hate to agree with this twit she does kind of have a point. I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
No.. so it’s my fault and my responsibility every time a guy does something out of line just because we share the same gender.. Are you serious?
Here you go pal, it even has 'men' at the top of the page.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No.. so it’s my fault and my responsibility every time a guy does something out of line just because we share the same gender.. Are you serious?
I'm sorry this isn't a space you can come to to just call women cunts. Must be a loss for you.

Anyway. That poor little thing. The crimes against her were many and horrendous. As @Boogs said, even a stopped clock...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The main issue is her making the tragic story of that poor girl about *her* 😡😡

Reactions: 13
Thank you for this thread which exposes her as not only being a grifter but also a rather unpleasant piece of work.

Reactions: 9
Again (christ, what is life?), she's not wrong. Rape only seems to be an abhorrent crime in some sections of the press when it's alongside a dreadful tragedy that's guaranteed to catch attention. Rape convictions remain astoundingly low and getting them to court is still nigh on impossible without strong forensic evidence, which, sadly, is more likely to be present in a sexually motivated homicide.

There's been rumours about Spacey for years and I don't think 'not guilty' always means innocent.

Reactions: 12
Good god. I think anyone who calls thenself Danny F***ing Price has got to be a total knob.

F2EXF1YWgAAy_oS.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the thing about supertanskii is she’s that insufferable she makes everyone else look really likable. Aid is probably the only decent one i like..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.