Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, me too. She just seemed to spring out of nowhere with thousands of followers with her USP being a stan for the labour right. I have no idea who she is. I looked on Linkdin and there's an entry for a 'Tan Smith' which only says that she went to Mayfield College, which is a private boarding school for girls. I'm not sure how it works on Linkdin, do you have to prove who you are before making an entry?
Apparently you can get your profile info verified, but it's not a requirement. Anyone can make an account, I think?

I found this article written by tanskiii where she describes herself as a photographer whose previous work has included 'customer service for social housing providers'. Warnings apply because the subject matter is upsetting: https://westcountryvoices.co.uk/in-...aab-ishak-this-is-a-record-of-my-experiences/

Reactions: 10
I've only been vaguely aware of this Monroe-alike until now, but gosh - it seems that she's a million times worse! Judging by her 4 tweet thread of non-apology she is blaming:-

(a) being wasted - not a valid excuse ever
(b) it was a long time ago - see my response to (a)
(c) it was only for a brief moment - not true as her photos encompass both day and night AND not an excuse
(d) Jeremy Corbyn and his trolls are out to get her - a ridiculously hysterical deflection, is she OK?
(e) the ex-friend Jim (who she smears as vengeful cos of wanting to bonk her who got denied) leaked this from her private Facebook - no 'private' FB/Insta/Twitter shared with anyone is private AND also.... it wasn't even her private FB anyway!
(f) That she wsn't trying to impersonate Hitler - despite photographic proof that she daubed a Hitler moustache on her top lip and did a zeig heil salute
(g) She was young and used dark humour and language, but that was years ago and now she has grown and never punches down - yet despite all this supposed growth and wisdom, she kept those photos on her Facebook for nearly 14 years, completely untroubled by them, and only deleted them last night! Much growth, so wisdom!

and, finally, the big one...

(h) It's the people who are are shocked by/commenting negatively on her gross Nazi cosplay who are the real anti-semites and racists - not her.

Wow. I can't believe that so many bat-tit crazy, grifting, narc people like this exist. Consider my flabber well and truly gasted!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
(f) That she wsn't trying to impersonate Hitler - despite photographic proof that she daubed a Hitler moustache on her top lip and did a zeig heil salute
This point was so bizarre. Does she really expect people to believe she accidentally impersonated Hitler? 😂 We've all done that, right?! Don't you just hate it when you're at Glastonbury and after a few drinks you start goose-stepping to Florence and the Machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Have archived her tit apology btw -

Stunned at her claiming she’s lost jobs for defending ppl against racism? This is the Jack Monroe Twitter playbook reenacted by a less successful grifter isn’t it.

Also stunned she’s from Essex yet clearly hasn’t got a single Jewish pal in her friendship group either at glasto or on Facebook to say wtf? Wonder why that is aye. She’d almost definitely have gone to school with Jewish ppl so idk how she can pretend these photos were from ✨another time✨ before she met anyone non WASPy in the big city or knew what happened in the holocaust (which is in the curriculum? and it was ok to laugh at genocide?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
i liked a tweet about this that she was mentioned in and she blocked me. She's actually spending her day going through tweet likes to block people :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i liked a tweet about this that she was mentioned in and she blocked me. She's actually spending her day going through tweet likes to block people :ROFLMAO:
I got blocked a few weeks ago for liking something critical of her. She most definitely is doing that…such an EdgeLord. Has RussInCheshire sailed in on HMS Crustywanksock, to save her yet…?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sexblog has made it clear that he will *not* be commenting.

Its amazing how these righteous crusaders clam up when its one of their own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Have archived her tit apology btw -

Stunned at her claiming she’s lost jobs for defending ppl against racism? This is the Jack Monroe Twitter playbook reenacted by a less successful grifter isn’t it.

Also stunned she’s from Essex yet clearly hasn’t got a single Jewish pal in her friendship group either at glasto or on Facebook to say wtf? Wonder why that is aye. She’d almost definitely have gone to school with Jewish ppl so idk how she can pretend these photos were from ✨another time✨ before she met anyone non WASPy in the big city or knew what happened in the holocaust (which is in the curriculum? and it was ok to laugh at genocide?
Thank you for archiving it, I’d usually have screenshot, but it was a LOT, it was late, and it was probably Corby’s fault anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you for archiving it, I’d usually have screenshot, but it was a LOT, it was late, and it was probably Corby’s fault anyway.
Dw dear heart I’d started too and thought duck that I’ll just archive it. Funnily I’ve seen #discourse crop up on my TL being liked by two Jewish pals who aren’t crusty so probs didn’t know who her or Russ were before this - so she’s reaching new audiences ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've only been vaguely aware of this Monroe-alike until now, but gosh - it seems that she's a million times worse! Judging by her 4 tweet thread of non-apology she is blaming:-

(a) being wasted - not a valid excuse ever
(b) it was a long time ago - see my response to (a)
(c) it was only for a brief moment - not true as her photos encompass both day and night AND not an excuse
(d) Jeremy Corbyn and his trolls are out to get her - a ridiculously hysterical deflection, is she OK?
(e) the ex-friend Jim (who she smears as vengeful cos of wanting to bonk her who got denied) leaked this from her private Facebook - no 'private' FB/Insta/Twitter shared with anyone is private AND also.... it wasn't even her private FB anyway!
(g) She was young and used dark humour and language, but that was years ago and now she has grown and never punches down - yet despite all this supposed growth and wisdom, she kept those photos on her Facebook for nearly 14 years, completely untroubled by them, and only deleted them last night! Much growth, so wisdom!

and, finally, the big one...

(h) It's the people who are are shocked by/commenting negatively on her gross Nazi cosplay who are the real anti-semites and racists - not her.

Wow. I can't believe that so many bat-tit crazy, grifting, narc people like this exist. Consider my flabber well and truly gasted!
And there's the DARVO, absolutely standard.

Reactions: 9
I can sort of sympathise with how embarrassing it must be for old internet content to resurface. I was a bleeping idiot edgelord on the late 90s internet and thank G-d that the old forums I frequented are long deleted. And if she’d just made a sincere apology about what an idiot she’d been I would have respected that.

But instead she whines to the internet that it’s somehow someone else’s fault because the photos were leaked without her consent. She keeps mentioning consent because she knows the image it invokes of her being a victim. Then doubles down blaming the ebil trolls and essentially saying we shouldn’t care that she did a crappy thing because she has the correct political opinions. Also, she’s very much participated in this awful internet culture, and she’d be first in the pile on if it was anyone else. So duck her (I shouldn’t say that. Might get the dads excited).

Reactions: 24
"Sadly, those trying to paint me as an antisemite are some of the most rabid antisemites I've ever encountered online."
"there's one thing I've never been and that is a racist."

Don't need to quote anymore to say oh my word what a terrible, self-centred apology that is... Also I'd have more sympathy (although still like, none at all, but right now it's in the negative) if she didn't keep going on about the photos being stolen from her private fb? Why are those photos still on her facebook if she's changed? I know people don't necessarily keep their socials squeaky clean but a) this isn't just a little bad, this is really bad, and b) it's so much easier to see your old fb pics and clean it up than on twitter for example... Excuses excuses

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t seem to have stopped the Kofi donations coming in. I wonder how much she makes from there? Impossible to track or estimate like Patreon. (She’s hilariously changed the name for donations from coffee to Valium cos so edgy).

7ABD6A13-3B46-4463-9962-2E4D8A3D6B11.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t seem to have stopped the Kofi donations coming in. I wonder how much she makes from there? Impossible to track or estimate like Patreon. (She’s hilariously changed the name for donations from coffee to Valium cos so edgy).

View attachment 1940763
I’ll take a look at it when I’m at my laptop tomorrow but suspect you’re right in that there won’t be a cumulative donation count/monetary value that we could pick out and track…? There wasn’t for substack for another Jack adjacent thread which was disappointing. ☹

Reactions: 4
“Making videos” to desperately hold the tories to account and battle facism 💀🫠 ok

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can sort of sympathise with how embarrassing it must be for old internet content to resurface. I was a bleeping idiot edgelord on the late 90s internet and thank G-d that the old forums I frequented are long deleted.
Most of the stupd tit I've said is still online, although I've deleted or edited some of the more egregious things that I don't believe any more.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.