Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Awkward….this would be funny….if it wasn’t for the casually gross anti-semitism. Here’s hoping she stays off the internets forever.

Ugh what an absolute scummer. Vile.

Reactions: 9
Is she trying to look dead? The one middle left has a sheet over the face. When were these taken? It's really, really bad. I'm laughing but I'm also in shock - WHY would anyone over secondary school age share terrible gubbins like this?

Reactions: 10
Awkward….this would be funny….if it wasn’t for the casually gross anti-semitism. Here’s hoping she stays off the internets forever.

1676021876651.png

🙄🙄🙄

It's not defamation or smear when they're literally reposting your own words and photos. I'm no legal expert, but I'm pretty sure you can't defame yourself.

PTSD and neurodiversity are unrelated to antisemitism. PTSD doesn't cause antisemitism. Diagnoses are not excuses for bad behaviour. Neurodiverse people should still be held accountable if they do or say something that's bigoted and hurtful.

Which scientist decided to clone Jack Monroe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1948902

🙄🙄🙄

It's not defamation or smear when they're literally reposting your own words and photos. I'm no legal expert, but I'm pretty sure you can't defame yourself.

PTSD and neurodiversity are unrelated to antisemitism. PTSD doesn't cause antisemitism. Diagnoses are not excuses for bad behaviour. Neurodiverse people should still be held accountable if they do or say something that's bigoted and hurtful.

Exactly. It’s not a shield and people really shouldn’t be using it as such. I’ve recently been diagnosed with autism and I’ve done some really daft things in the past but I’ve put it down to being a blithering idiot not because I’m neurodiverse. Good try though Tan, try owning your tit instead of ‘blaming’ neurodiversity and PTSD

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1948902

🙄🙄🙄

I was speaking to a friend about this plague of social media twats who self diagnose and then use their labels to deflect criticism, or to explain their actions as if they were somehow caused by said label and therefore not their fault. Both of us are ND (so note I’m using the word label in the case of the internet dicks while knowing full well that a proper diagnosis is an affirmation of self and NOT a label) and neither of us have ever worked with or known an autistic or otherwise ND person to weaponise their condition in such a manner and we met working in the disability charity sector and know an awful lot of ND people, all of whom hold themselves to very high standards of accountability and would never blame their conditions for that sort of behaviour. Being ND doesn’t make you unaccountable for being a racist piece of tit ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You mean this post isn't by Supertanskiii? Or are you just referring to the 'fake' Hitler photos?

View attachment 1949229
Apparently fake, but who can possibly tell the difference anymore?

---

I was speaking to a friend about this plague of social media twats who self diagnose and then use their labels to deflect criticism, or to explain their actions as if they were somehow caused by said label and therefore not their fault. Both of us are ND (so note I’m using the word label in the case of the internet dicks while knowing full well that a proper diagnosis is an affirmation of self and NOT a label)
That's a really great way of explaining it.

But yes, I've noticed this too. It's something I've only witnessed online from grifter types.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You mean this post isn't by Supertanskiii? Or are you just referring to the 'fake' Hitler photos?
The Tweet itself; kind of obviously so in the way it’s worded, but by no means a huge stretch to imagine her saying something not dissimilar!

Reactions: 6
While the steady stream of stuff from her is horrific, I dont think anyone should amplify the voice of Skwawkbox - its a virulently antisemitic page that is only sticking the boot into her because the only thing they dislike more than Jews is centrists.

They're using this so they can a) instigate a pileon against someone they dont like and b) say 'Look, we're attacking an antisemite, why would we do that if we were antisemitic ourselves?'

• Sad
Reactions: 15
While the steady stream of stuff from her is horrific, I dont think anyone should amplify the voice of Skwawkbox - its a virulently antisemitic page that is only sticking the boot into her because the only thing they dislike more than Jews is centrists.

They're using this so they can a) instigate a pileon against someone they dont like and b) say 'Look, we're attacking an antisemite, why would we do that if we were antisemitic ourselves?'
Sorry, I didn't know this! Thanks for the heads-up - I despise anti-semites and racists of every order.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Clearly ignoring her centrist heritage on news management - particularly Healy's First Law Of Holes

e1afa45e-4dd3-4f05-86e7-772d29ca88b0-2060x1236.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm no fan of the repulsive Skwawkbox, but it has made me laugh out loud to see that Tan emailed them in rage after their article yesterday and they've just immediately published her email online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Calling people cunts and threatening them with legal action for publishing screenshots of your own posts. Classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not a single mention of her doing that Riot Society gig at 21 Soho last night. Even the venue don't mention it taking place at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Riot society is such a cringe name. They’re all well into their thirties and bearded men who should know better. Well ok there’s one token red lipstick lady comedian who looks like she either talks about her fanny a lot or does the tired mummy needs wine schtick, but mostly he/him types.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Riot society is such a cringe name. They’re all well into their thirties and bearded men who should know better. Well ok there’s one token red lipstick lady comedian who looks like she either talks about her fanny a lot or does the tired mummy needs wine schtick, but mostly he/him types.
Everything at 21 Soho, except celebs doing Work In Progress stuff, seems a bit cringe tbh.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.