Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jf99

Chatty Member
Just such bad luck to develop an illness right in the middle of an incident where you look like a complete twat. Eerily similar to Jack Monroe...must be an Essex thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

glubby

Christ, she really does look different in normal photos. I have no idea why she has to do this ridiculous doe eyed nonsense. I’m guessing she’s in her 30s by now.

Tan in every photo:

View attachment 1946914
Vs IRL

View attachment 1946915
View attachment 1946917
Honestly, this is not shade. She’s a perfectly normal looking woman in her 30s. If she’s not doing it for attention or to attract men, then why is every selfie and video of her taken at a 2006 MySpace angle?
Yeah I’m not exactly a prize pig myself lol but I was actually shocked by how different she looks in reality when I first saw her from a non MySpace angle. I only really know of her from the odd tweet getting shared on my timeline but does she do TV appearances or live events (or anything where she doesn’t get to control the camera angle)? Will the sweaty neckbeards feel betrayed when they realise they’ve been sending their £40 a month and tugging themselves off over a very average looking person?

omg … what if that’s why Russ in Cheshire stopped following her after they met in the pub. Russ seems like the type to be personally affronted if a woman turns out to look like a normal person instead of an anime character irl.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

kachoochoo

VIP Member
thank you so much htria ❤

so, tan smith aka supertanskiii makes tiktoks calling tories various portmanteau swears that fbpe twitter is very fond of

"cockwomble"
"twatwaffle"
etc

but what does she actually do?

her ko-fi tiers aren't very well subscribed but she says subscribers can suggest content. nothing like getting ppl to do your work for you while you charge em, yeah?

Screenshot_20221207-224423_Chrome.jpg

20221207_224349.jpg

20221207_224310.jpg

20221207_224259.jpg

she recently went out with our good pal giveitsomemingeruss and decided to pick on an author who took the piss out of their fans saying they should shag

despite all the ptsd and death threats she attended a horrible looking party last week with marina purkiss, femi, rosie holt, mitch benn etc

most recently, a journalist for joe.uk seems to have uncovered that she is a landlord

dystopia warning!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have archived her shit apology btw -

Stunned at her claiming she’s lost jobs for defending ppl against racism? This is the Jack Monroe Twitter playbook reenacted by a less successful grifter isn’t it.

Also stunned she’s from Essex yet clearly hasn’t got a single Jewish pal in her friendship group either at glasto or on Facebook to say wtf? Wonder why that is aye. She’d almost definitely have gone to school with Jewish ppl so idk how she can pretend these photos were from ✨another time✨ before she met anyone non WASPy in the big city or knew what happened in the holocaust (which is in the curriculum? and it was ok to laugh at genocide?

• Heart
  • Angry

Fruitjack

VIP Member
I mean, people often ask me why I'm not presenting Masterchef or playing in goal for Everton
2DFD0AF9-5921-46BE-BD97-7FD6E6EF9BE5.jpeg

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
I’m not sure she was going for the flowers growing out of orifices aesthetic.

• Haha
  • Wow

Boogs

VIP Member
It always amazes me that so many people with rejection sensitive dysphoria seek out big followings on social media. It’s almost as if their narcissism outweighs the RSD…

Dystopia warning ⚠

Reactions: 25

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230927_020052.jpg

Oh aye because you're so scary. Like when Vanessa Feltz was interviewing you and you near shit yourself and blamed it on your cat playing nearby. Or at middle class stronghold Glastonbury when you had a panic attack.
But yes go ahead. Waste £20 to cower in the corner and make up some Billy big balls story afterwards.

• Haha

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
i liked a tweet about this that she was mentioned in and she blocked me. She's actually spending her day going through tweet likes to block people :ROFLMAO:
I got blocked a few weeks ago for liking something critical of her. She most definitely is doing that…such an EdgeLord. Has RussInCheshire sailed in on HMS Crustywanksock, to save her yet…?

• Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Can't believe the tedious twat has me batting for Team Tory here, but there's never any argument or rebuttal or facts or evidence against any of their policies or decisions, it's just... TORIES ARE TWATS. Yeah, I know, but WHY? What's the specific thing they've done/announced/voted today and why is that bad? Does it affect me? Who does it hurt? What's the alternative?

TELL ME THESE THINGS, YOU FUCKING SPARROWCLIT.

• Haha

StatusWoe

VIP Member
So there's a Youtuber I follow who sometimes makes political videos. I checked his Patreon and it says this. (The tiers go up to £5 btw).

1671493258579.png

From the same page: ''I will sometimes pause billings if I am not actively working on making videos.''

I guess the point I'm making is that it's possible to use these platforms without being a huge grifter, and comparing the decent creators to people like Supertanskiii/Jack Monroe/Russ will always highlight the latter's greed.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I've never looked at this grifter's tweets before but it's like deja vu - I honestly thought Jack Monroe had come back under a different name.

Same MO - blame neurodivergence, trauma, harrasssment, doxing and ADHD for everything bad she's said or done. Superscamskiii uses the same emotive 'tweet and delete' twat storm that Jack does when she's backed into a corner. Fascinating.

I ckicked on both these tweets to see what the replies were but they were both deleted by that point.

View attachment 1944886

View attachment 1944887
Let me guess. This vicious constant harassment is basically a few internet people saying ‘woah that supertanksiiii is a bit of a dickhead isn’t she?’

Let’s just hope she doesn’t post her mum’s roast potatoes.

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
Yes I posed for them and had them on my Facebook page but I didn’t consent to those pictures.

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
View attachment 1948902

🙄🙄🙄

It's not defamation or smear when they're literally reposting your own words and photos. I'm no legal expert, but I'm pretty sure you can't defame yourself.

PTSD and neurodiversity are unrelated to antisemitism. PTSD doesn't cause antisemitism. Diagnoses are not excuses for bad behaviour. Neurodiverse people should still be held accountable if they do or say something that's bigoted and hurtful.

Which scientist decided to clone Jack Monroe?
I was speaking to a friend about this plague of social media twats who self diagnose and then use their labels to deflect criticism, or to explain their actions as if they were somehow caused by said label and therefore not their fault. Both of us are ND (so note I’m using the word label in the case of the internet dicks while knowing full well that a proper diagnosis is an affirmation of self and NOT a label) and neither of us have ever worked with or known an autistic or otherwise ND person to weaponise their condition in such a manner and we met working in the disability charity sector and know an awful lot of ND people, all of whom hold themselves to very high standards of accountability and would never blame their conditions for that sort of behaviour. Being ND doesn’t make you unaccountable for being a racist piece of shit ffs.

• Heart