Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always amazes me that so many people with rejection sensitive dysphoria seek out big followings on social media. It’s almost as if their narcissism outweighs the RSD…

Dystopia warning ⚠
THIS!!! I never ever write anything even remotely argumentative on twitter for fear someone will clap back. It’s visceral, and I might as well have bloody RSI from the amount I write then delete!!!. These people are liars, they have NO idea what RSD is actually like. Unless they have some weird version I’m unaware of, I realise us NDs aren’t a homogenous group (maybe they are a grifter subgroup?)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just popping in to say LOL. I can’t stand her. My actual DAD a few months back was talking about how great she was for sticking it to the tories and I had to gently be like… “all I’ve seen of her is videos where she calls people cockwombles, what does she actually do?” Like idk I think it’s going to take a bit more than a few very carefully angled ‘sweary’* videos and a rattling tip jar to bring down the government.

anyway it’s been so interesting to see her simps acting in much the same way as Jack’s flying monkeys. “Whatever you may have done in the past doesn’t matter, we’ve all done stupid things in our twenties, we’re right behind you, do you think the tories are behind this & trying to bring you down because you’re such a threat to the establishment” etc.

some of the lefty shitposters who normally would be vocally against her are scolding everyone else with “it’s not very left wing to pile in on someone like this” well I’m left wing and I think it’s hilarious because she constantly attacks other people by taking something they said or did in the past and dragging them up and calling them racist or antisemitic so it’s funny to see her get the same treatment and immediately cry harassment and start making legal threats. If you can’t take it don’t dish it out.

*jesus Christ I had to type that about nine times as my phone kept trying to autocorrect to ‘sweaty’ :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just popping in to say LOL. I can’t stand her. My actual DAD a few months back was talking about how great she was for sticking it to the tories and I had to gently be like… “all I’ve seen of her is videos where she calls people cockwombles, what does she actually do?” Like idk I think it’s going to take a bit more than a few very carefully angled ‘sweary’* videos and a rattling tip jar to bring down the government.

anyway it’s been so interesting to see her simps acting in much the same way as Jack’s flying monkeys. “Whatever you may have done in the past doesn’t matter, we’ve all done stupid things in our twenties, we’re right behind you, do you think the tories are behind this & trying to bring you down because you’re such a threat to the establishment” etc.

some of the lefty shitposters who normally would be vocally against her are scolding everyone else with “it’s not very left wing to pile in on someone like this” well I’m left wing and I think it’s hilarious because she constantly attacks other people by taking something they said or did in the past and dragging them up and calling them racist or antisemitic so it’s funny to see her get the same treatment and immediately cry harassment and start making legal threats. If you can’t take it don’t dish it out.

*jesus Christ I had to type that about nine times as my phone kept trying to autocorrect to ‘sweaty’ :sick:
These weird FBPE, centrist dad, “you sir have won the internet today” types love this whole echo chamber lifestyle on Twitter where they think that because everyone they follow thinks the same as them, it reflects the wider population. Utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 34
I'd love to hear the police response if she tries to report that as a crime. It's not malicious communications, it's not harassment, and one could argue that given her single issue platform/solicited income predicated on a very specific political agenda those (original and undoctored) photos being posted is in the public's interest. Transparency and integrity and all that jazz.
Imagine her making that police report and they’re like ok supertanskiii, please show us the tweets that are doxing you? And she has to pull out all of these pics of her dressed up as hitler and comments of her saying tit about anne frank💀💀. They’d surely just laugh in her face 🤣!
I don’t think a single person is falling for her accusations of crimes being committed and threats of legal action here, I think she’s stupid to even try that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whewww I’ve had my eyes opened. I liked her and thought she was good - because I hadn’t looked enough to see she actually effectively charges people for her content. I don’t get that about people, if you’re genuinely passionate about something then you shouldn’t be going out your way to monetise from it.

The Hitler thing - as others have said, my old social media posts would paint me as a right cow, nothing hate crimey but possibly a poisonous cow way back when I posted every thought and about my every fart 😂. It’s interesting how she blathers on about her anti-racist content - you don’t do it for a pat on the back you do it because it’s right and you believe in it! So that shows as though it’s false. Also, had she been well educated on anti-racism the biggest mistake is to play the victim, own your tit, apologise and move on - white women tears are no longer accepted as a get out of jail free card.

It’s quite sad how so so many people try to come across as genuine and down to earth when really they’re just self-serving. Also, I have no idea who Jack Monroe is, I think I live under a rock 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I almost envy you not knowing who Jack Monroe is. She has too many threads on here that are really fast moving but I would definitely recommend clicking on one of them and clicking on the pink wiki link at the top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I almost envy you not knowing who Jack Monroe is. She has too many threads on here that are really fast moving but I would definitely recommend clicking on one of them and clicking on the pink wiki link at the top.
I shall do that when I’m suffering from insomnia! I only came here for Snapshoteye way back when and now I’ve totally come off social media because it’s so full of shite I come here for the REAL scoop 😂

Reactions: 13
Malicious communications is criminal LOL so go to the Police. And defamation deals with “libel” which is an untrue statement causing harm to reputation. Come on clever clogs, at least do a Google search. This is clearly trying to make people back off.
Can't damage someone's reputation if its already in the toilet

(Within reason, obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If this was a teenager then I would understand but this is a 30-40 something year old woman who needs to get a bleeping life. tit like this is what makes swing voters vote Tory because they think ‘the left’ are immature.
Word!
I cannot stand her - she appears on my TL from time to time, retweeted by people. She doesn't seem to have great insight apart from saying what's blatantly obvious, and she also doesn't seem to do any 'activism' that I have seen so far. I could be wrong, obvs.
Can't see why people should give her money either.
---

She openly admitted it apparently, hand waving it away as 'bad mentals be kind':

View attachment 1801043View attachment 1801044View attachment 1801045
Nah, mate - nothing to do with bad mental, all to do with being thick as two short planks. What next, the Moon landings never happened?
As an aside - pleased my spidey sense didn't fail me for once. Always came across as a bit off to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, I was 16 in 2009 and never did anything that awful but she's making me want to delete my fb out of second-hand embarassment.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.