Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, some very dodgy pics of her have been found.

FADF334F-31C6-42B4-B495-0492C0728FF1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Omg !

Are we sure that's her and not a lookalike? Tbf it does look like tanskii, especially the 2nd photo. I don't know what to say about this.
It’s her. She’s posted a long thread, and confirmed the pictures came from her Facebook page.

I know what you mean. There’s no excusing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s her. She’s posted a long thread, and confirmed the pictures came from her Facebook page.

I know what you mean. There’s no excusing it.

I just read her thread.

Of course, people can change and grow in the space of 14 years. I do agree that a couple of drunk photos at Glastonbury shouldn't define someone for the rest of their life. But I also think, whenever stuff like this resurfaces, it's fair to be sceptical and question if the person has really changed or if they're going along with current trends regarding what is/isn't acceptable.

I don't think her explanation really needed to mention personal trauma or smears from 'Corbynites'.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh she's such an insufferable arse. Thinks she so edgy cos she makes Tik Tok videos calling Boris Johnson a wankspangle. Wasn't it Corbyn's fault that she was a 9/11 truther too?

Reactions: 13
She's Essex too? I wonder if she's met Jack Monroe who, as we all know, is constantly out doing activism in her local community. 😇
No sign of a stab vest in those festival pics. She is far too edgy for Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well Jeremy Corbyn and every one of his supporters should be thoroughly ashamed of making her do this at Glastonbury.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is one of the most ridiculous apologies I’ve seen on Twitter for a while. Banging on about how the photos were taken without her consent. Err, you’re posing for them hun. Then throwing in the good old ‘trauma and bad mentals and drinking made me do it’.

Can you imagine for a second if someone who had even slight Tory leanings did this? It would be Twitter chaos.

Reactions: 22
Yes I posed for them and had them on my Facebook page but I didn’t consent to those pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah, the old 'I've changed and grown as a person' schtick doesn't wash when you're still conducting yourself appallingly on social media.

Poor the divorced dads paying her 40 quid a month on Patreon for her not to shag them.
Exactly! And the fact she opened it from a place of victimhood like 👉🏻👈🏻 a friend betrayed me 👉🏻👈🏻 rather than owning up to how abhorrent it is shows she doesn’t get how seriously fucked it is.

Does anyone know how old she is? I believed mid 40s which would place her at late 20s or early 30s in 2009 when her and her friendship group found Hitler funny. Comparatively I was just finishing sixth form/entering uni and fresher’s week and saw nothing like that from the 18 year olds I was surrounded by at either location? It’s almost as if it was already very clearly not remotely socially acceptable by that time?? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just curious about what she does IRL.
Yes, me too. She just seemed to spring out of nowhere with thousands of followers with her USP being a stan for the labour right. I have no idea who she is. I looked on Linkdin and there's an entry for a 'Tan Smith' which only says that she went to Mayfield College, which is a private boarding school for girls. I'm not sure how it works on Linkdin, do you have to prove who you are before making an entry?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.