Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I can sort of sympathise with how embarrassing it must be for old internet content to resurface. I was a fucking idiot edgelord on the late 90s internet and thank G-d that the old forums I frequented are long deleted. And if she’d just made a sincere apology about what an idiot she’d been I would have respected that.

But instead she whines to the internet that it’s somehow someone else’s fault because the photos were leaked without her consent. She keeps mentioning consent because she knows the image it invokes of her being a victim. Then doubles down blaming the ebil trolls and essentially saying we shouldn’t care that she did a shitty thing because she has the correct political opinions. Also, she’s very much participated in this awful internet culture, and she’d be first in the pile on if it was anyone else. So fuck her (I shouldn’t say that. Might get the dads excited).

Reactions: 24

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Mithered on it before, but for Labour to win power, current Tory voters will need to vote Labour. Twenty tweets and Tiktoks and Reels and Snapchats a day calling them all shitcunt badgerfanny twatgibbons possibly - just possibly - isn't the best recruitment strategy.

• Haha

Reagent

a smarter person than me would investigate them all over the course of a dissertation/thesis. I’m fascinated by peoples blind generosity more than anything.
I'm fascinated that anyone would believe donating cash to these chancers is going to do more to help those less fortunate than giving it to your local food bank. My eyes have certain been opened since I came to tattle, I didn't realise how many of these grifting twats walk among us.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Especially when "attention seeking troll" is a completely accurate description of her.

Swearing again because it's 2023 damnit and women can!!! So edgy.

Why does she keep using disparaging sexual analogies when insulting people?
It's so wierd and creepy.
Imagine if a male troll kept going on about women's genitals to prove a 'point'.
'Har har Angela Rayner is as much use as a dry old fanny'.
Yet this seems to be the cornerstone of her vital campaign work.

gmf21

I feel like she’s not really grasping the concept of taking responsibility, is she?

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah, the old 'I've changed and grown as a person' schtick doesn't wash when you're still conducting yourself appallingly on social media.

Poor the divorced dads paying her 40 quid a month on Patreon for her not to shag them.
Exactly! And the fact she opened it from a place of victimhood like 👉🏻👈🏻 a friend betrayed me 👉🏻👈🏻 rather than owning up to how abhorrent it is shows she doesn’t get how seriously fucked it is.

Does anyone know how old she is? I believed mid 40s which would place her at late 20s or early 30s in 2009 when her and her friendship group found Hitler funny. Comparatively I was just finishing sixth form/entering uni and fresher’s week and saw nothing like that from the 18 year olds I was surrounded by at either location? It’s almost as if it was already very clearly not remotely socially acceptable by that time?? 🤔

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
A bad boy did it and ran away, it's all Corbyn's fault, I was simply mocking Hitler, I feel sick leave me alone.

At least she doesn't need to do "the money was resting in my account" because she has no shame about taking money off people for doing fuck all.

Boogs

VIP Member
You have to look closely to see the difference between the real one and the parody. It’s the one i in the handle I think.
0FFD4B69-CFD9-4F0D-9D08-2FB260540843.png

I’ve got Covid too but that hasn’t meant that I’ve run away to avoid being accountable for things I’ve done.

2 years of degrading, invasive abuse. Alright Miss Monroe, nobody is forcing you to have a big social media presence to get narcissistic supply and take money off people are they?

Reactions: 23

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I'd love to hear the police response if she tries to report that as a crime. It's not malicious communications, it's not harassment, and one could argue that given her single issue platform/solicited income predicated on a very specific political agenda those (original and undoctored) photos being posted is in the public's interest. Transparency and integrity and all that jazz.
Imagine her making that police report and they’re like ok supertanskiii, please show us the tweets that are doxing you? And she has to pull out all of these pics of her dressed up as hitler and comments of her saying shit about anne frank💀💀. They’d surely just laugh in her face 🤣!
I don’t think a single person is falling for her accusations of crimes being committed and threats of legal action here, I think she’s stupid to even try that.

• Haha

OhGnoes

Sexblog has made it clear that he will *not* be commenting.

Its amazing how these righteous crusaders clam up when its one of their own.

• Haha
  • Heart

TrolleyParton

Chatty Member
JFC, this woman really thinks she's doing something, eh? How did we as a society get to a place where brain-dead nonentities yelling "Tories bad, durrrr!" on Twitter become the apparent height of political discourse? Twitter should be banned, I hope Musk runs it into the ground.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
She has habits of saying things are a crime when they aren't. I suppose theoretically it might be harassment, but I suspect the CPS might tell you to get lost, given the circumstances.
I doubt it’s harassment given that she posed for the pictures and even gave a salute. It’s like when Jack Monroe claims that sharing her screenshots are libel.

• Haha

Limey

VIP Member
Only recently learnt of this cunt after seeing her glasto photos circulating…how many of these twitter grifters are there?!
Honestly, hundreds of the twats. All with a little army who thinks their parasocial relationship makes them special friends and they will defend them to the death, whilst supplying them with cash donations.

• Heart