Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s funny she’s never sick on weekends. So violently sick over the week and miraculous recovery now again today.
Seriously if it’s miracle’s you’re looking for…head to Cork. The highest number of miracle babies and miraculous recovery’s per hun per capita. Cork is the new Lourdes 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Side note: how did “Sabrina the Middle Aged Witch” not make the thread title?! I read that weeks ago on a thread and I’m honestly still laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She needs to do some fucking research and wind her neck in before she keeps mouthing off on things she has no clue about:

1. Sick of the excuses coming out of Stephen Donnelly mouth: he is explaining that Cariban is not licenced and, as it’s not licenced, it has to be prescribed by a consultant. That’s existing legislation, he didn’t pull that requirement out of his arse. All he’s doing is reiterating what you’ve already been told. Instead of banging the same moany drum, maybe switch your focus to ask for legislative reform??

2. Doctors prescribe licenced medicines on DPS: correct, LICENCED medicines. Stay with me Sabby - Cariban is unlicensed. Hence the difference. You’re comparing apples and oranges and making a tit of yourself.

3. HRT: we have had shortages of HRT persisting years now. Effects Ireland and loads of other countries and is a combination of increased prescribing of HRT in the last number of years (due to increased education around treatment of menopause symptoms - which is amazing!) and a manufacturing issue affecting the active ingredient that goes into it. Affects multiple markets, no country can keep it in stock to meet demand. Not a government issue, you may want to petition the manufacturer on that one Sabby.

4. No smears for women under 25: there is no policy that requires women under 25 to have smears. This is due to the fact women under 25 can have cervical cell abnormalities that correct themselves but could lead to unnecessary worry and intervention that is not actually required. All interventions have the potential for risk and minor changes are common but cervical cancer in this age group is extremely rare. It’s also important to note that a smear does not identify all types of cervical cancer so there is actually no benefit to early smear tests. You could have a normal smear but a type of cervical cancer that isn’t detected by smears (of course the heroic cervical campaigners were told they had normal smears but they actually didn’t, that’s a different issue. Their test SHOULD have picked up their abnormal cells) . Smears for over 25s is based on global clinical best practice and I don’t see that changing cause some moany wan in Cork has added it to her list of grievances.

sabby needs to research what she’s talking about before she opens her mouth and makes a holy show of herself. Does she not wonder why she’s not being listened to, she’s completely incorrect!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jellybb

VIP Member
Online bottle feeding course? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking hell… count the scoops and fuck it into a sterilised bottle 😩🙈 I am unable for the world in 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 31

work4aliving

VIP Member
Is it just me but I don't get nurseries and I'm 3 kids in ! Bottle feeding can be slow so I liked my chair downstairs do I could throw on the tv! Fed in the bed at night ! Changing unit downstairs too as you are downstairs most of the day and not going up and down with baby ! Changing mat for night time upstairs! Now it's a beautiful room and I think sometimes would it have been nice but moved house and kids move into different rooms over the years plus all ours are in the cot in the room with us until well after one !! But look as I said its a lovely little room , I'm just thinking of the practicalities of the day at home with baby !!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Holy god. Did she actually complain to the store manager that some aul fella was parked in a parent and baby space?! She does know there is no legal requirement for a parent and baby space doesn’t she?! The shite about “It puts me off shopping here”! What exactly does she want him to do?!

maybe that aul fella had an invisible disability Sabby. Maybe he mistakenly took it for a disabled space. Maybe he has bad eyesight. Maybe you shouldn’t be such a judgemental and insufferable piece of shit and mind your own business. People in disabled spots that have no need for the spot= fair game for criticism. Anyone else in any other made up spot = fuck off shiting on about it

Reactions: 26
I have to comment over Sabby and Sarahs HG. They dont have it. They cant possibly. I have 3 children. For my first pregnancy i had the "normal" sickness so I can totally compare. My 2nd 3rd and 4th(lost that baby) I had HG and it got worse for each pregnancy. I thought I was dying. Cariban wasnt available then. I spent many nights in hospital. And many days. I couldnt look after myself, let alone my children. I couldnt wash/dress. I couldnt sip a drink never mind the huge barrel of water Sarah has had since yesterday. My oesophagus tore. I broke blood vessels in my face. I wished to die somedays and considered abortion. I ate nothing for months. I lost a lot of weight. I couldnt look at food. I couldnt enter the kitchen. I didnt see the inside of my fridge or the bin for months. It did ease after 30 weeks and I was able to wat things then but was very limited. I still vomited daily but was able to function to some degree. Its upsetting to see them both portray HG as just a small thing that comes and goes. It isnt and it doesnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lovelula

VIP Member
Crying with her mother buying granny knickers.She wouldnt want to live a day in my life so...I love a good root through Penneys underwear section for granny pants and I am in my 30s with neither chick or child😂😂
Honest to god she is in for the land of her life,can anyone remember when she was doing the Reels where someone from Kopper would video her walking out of the salon from behind and her arse was like 2 hard boiled eggs in a skirt...oh you wont be up Princes Street this Summer sipping Champagne with Monty😂

• Haha

C1O2

Chatty Member
Never mind the little maneen what about the gowleen.. first womaneen to be up the pole-een

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Why does she keeps age was so young having an Aaron 21, that's not really that young. I was 23 when I had my first child I have friends that had children at 19 and 20. My husband's mother was only 16 when she had him none of them keep banging on about their age.
She's a pain in the hole.
Ya the impression I get is that shes trying to be all "wasnt I great to keep an unwanted pregnancy when I was young"...she was young she also had a great father to her baby who stuck by her and great parents..It wasnt the magdalene sisters....she talks about Aaron like hes her nephew who calls in once every blue moon to tell her about college and fucks off again...for all her travelling for food theres never a weekend where she gets in the car to go to Galway to visit him....they're not close at all...

Reactions: 23

Jellybb

VIP Member
Girls why is she still going on about no information on bottle feeding 🤣🤣🤣 1~ buy the fucking aptimal…. 2~ add x amount of scoops, 3~ add boiling water, 4~ give it a good shake, 5~ let it cool down, 6~ feed your fucking child and shut the fuck up because the reality of the situation is that no one gives a fuck how your kid is fed 🙄🙄

Or 7~ avoid all of the hassle and buy yourself a perfect prep machine in smyths ☺🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Here she is in breaking the stigma around sections 🙄 not a peep out of the cunt about her one woman fight for cariban
She needs to F off. Breaking the stigma around IVF, breaking the stigma around HG, breaking the stigma around bottle feeding, breaking the stigma around c-sections. Nobody gives a flying fuck just go and do it!!!!!

Fatface

VIP Member
Her “every pregnant woman is carrying a tax payer” argument really doesn’t stand up. The child might not pay a cent tax their whole life. And if a woman is carrying a baby with a life limiting condition who will be very unlikely to pay tax, should she not be entitled to cariban?

Shut up Sabby, you are talking through your hole

Reactions: 22

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Can she fuck off. I doubt she has a lot of young followers & no offence to anyone here but most of her followers will have started their families already. Why do they need this middle aged fools opinions on sections / bottles or anything in between? It would serve her better to put her phone down get some counselling, bond with her existing son & not be a burden on her elderly parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Over it

God she’s basically saying Aaron came out to her today on that post it’s so obvious. The poor lad doesn’t want to be featured why does she have to make his life all about her and how amazing she is
Absolutely! Saying what a great job she did with him....from the woman who's mother still changes her bed sheets for her. Yeah Sabby, it was YOU who did a great job! Her perception of reality is off the radar.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She was 21 having her first not 16. She was in a relationship with the support of her parents. She needs to get the fuck over herself. Talk about making out her son and as one giant mistake and how much happier she is now

• Heart

Haymac

New thread title?!!
Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the bloated gowl will milk this baby!!

• Heart