Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how did I manage to birth 2 babies, breastfeed one and bottle feed the other 4 years later without Sabbys help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus tonight, she's ridiculous. How did I manage bottlefeeding any of my children! there is absolutely nothing to it, the nurses show you about the burping and whatever. You get a loads of leaflets about it before baby comes plus the phn goes through it with you when she comes to the house.She just loves to dramatize everything and wants all the attention surrounding it. She's pathetic now.

She makes a absolute saga out of everything 🙄. Firstly I have 3 kids and not once did anyone of my friends or acquaintances ever ask me what way I was planning on feeding my baby . Cause that would be rude !! . It’s not a question that you would ever ask a pregnant woman , unless you were their consultant/midwife . She’s definitely lying there to make up a story for engagement.
Secondly besides the instructions on formula tins , the HSE have a whole website section dedicated to bottle feeding info so saying there is no info there is also a lie and anyone who bypasses medically approved info to ask Sabby for tips needs to give their head a wobble !
Thirdly , doesn’t matter if you breastfeed or bottle feed they all turn into teenagers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is gone beyond ridiculous. How did we all feed babies before social media? I fear when that child is born

Reactions: 9
Online bottle feeding course? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell… count the scoops and duck it into a sterilised bottle 😩🙈 I am unable for the world in 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If a second time mother in her 40’s is this unprepared for a baby it might have been more responsible not to get pregnant at all. It’s so embarrassing watching this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now I’m no rocket scientist and my eldest is 17 but sweet Jesus if I was handed a baby in the morning and told to sterilise and make bottles with formula and feed the child…I guarantee I would manage…now if I was pregnant and had 9mths leeway I can’t imagine what else I would need to know….and absolute bleeping gowl, that’s what she is!

Reactions: 11
A poster said when she first announced she was pregnant that it was a content baby. I thought this was a bit harsh. I’ve changed my mind…

Reactions: 12
A poster said when she first announced she was pregnant that it was a content baby. I thought this was a bit harsh. I’ve changed my mind…
I’ve said this from day one along with others on the thread. It’s a sad state of affairs

Reactions: 6
Make up a bottle, give bottle to baby. Job done. She’s such a space cadet!
It’s so easy even the menfolk can manage 🤣🤣🤣 which is exactly what’s going to happen here.

Just to be clear I don’t care who feeds other peoples babies or what they feed them!!

• Haha
🙄 is all! The midwife at 20 week scan goes through it and give you a HSE book with all the info on how to prepare bottles, HSE website, back of formula tins and so on
It’s hardly top secret ffs

Reactions: 5
Oh FFS. read the instructions on the tin. Get a tray of the ready mades for the first week. It is not hard. Jesus wept. Social media is ridiculous. Making problems where there is none

She obviously has a bee in her bonnet about breastfeeding after her first experience and this is her passive-aggressive way of putting it down.
She wants to be able to have the baby, hand it to Deano and continue to spout absolute sh!t all day on Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She obviously has a bee in her bonnet about breastfeeding after her first experience and this is her passive-aggressive way of putting it down.
She wants to be able to have the baby, hand it to Deano and continue to spout absolute sh!t all day on Insta.
She seems to have a bee in her bonnet about pretty much everything. But, let’s be clear…she’s not triggered! And she hasn’t even started about the time she was in psychiatric care.
---
… count the scoops and duck it into a sterilised bottle 😩🙈
I absolutely love @Jellybb’s honesty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
💯 I don’t understand her need to even address what way she is feeding her sprog? I have never known anyone to ask any pregnant woman how they are going to feed their kid 🤣🤣🤣 I suppose she thinks she is unique because in her pea brain she is breaking the imaginary stigma around bottle feeding 🫠 Jesus bleeping wept 😩 I think I preferred this bleep when she was recording herself stuffing her gob with Big Macs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion but I think it's good to see bottle feeding information highlighted. When I was pregnant, all I saw was information on breastfeeding and regardless of her motives, personally I think it's great to see accounts on bottle feeding highlighted as when I was pregnant I genuinely did not see any of these. So hate on her all you want but personally, I actually appreciate them accounts.

I remember when I had my first many many years ago I was asked if I was going to breastfeed and I replied by saying, are you joking, I've carried this little one for 9 months I want my body back and they were just horrified. My children thrived completely and life was easier for me too. There's alot of unnecessary crap around bottle fed or breast fed, just feed the baby ffs!

Here we go with the bottle/breastfed/ fed is best debate. I've done both. I hated breastfeeding. Bottle feeding was tit too. They were all were colicky, didn't sleep much babies. I didn't give a flying duck about anyone's opinions or well meaning advice and muddled through. I can tell you anyone who listens to Sabrina the fool needs their heads examined. If she's not comfortable with her choice to bottlefeed that's her problem. She will probably check herself in a break somewhere and let her mother and boyfriend to it anyway. She knows this topic will cause mayhem. She will definitely get messages from people saying that breastfeeding is better for the baby and she will hone in on that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.