Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story about the stones killed me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the baby holding them all together would she ever cop on. She doesnā€™t even visit Aaron, he only lives in Galway & she has visited him ONCE!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So that conversation that Sabrina had with her son on the beach a little while ago that everyone thought he had come out was about the stones? She really needs to keep her conversations with her son private! It is so unfair on him.

Reactions: 12
So that conversation that Sabrina had with her son on the beach a little while ago that everyone thought he had come out was about the stones? She really needs to keep her conversations with her son private! It is so unfair on him.
All she wants is speculation ā€¦ this is a content baby, full stop šŸ›‘ Anyway, when are you collecting the new Mercedes Scabby?

Reactions: 7
I'd much rather look at the nursery than her big victim face with its bad botox and badly tattooed eyebrows. She will have the phone out taking a pic before the child is half way out of her belly

Reactions: 9
Having a boy after all that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
I'd much rather look at the nursery than her big victim face with its bad botox and badly tattooed eyebrows. She will have the phone out taking a pic before the child is half way out of her belly
A reel, surely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Having a boy after all that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---

A reel, surely.
I think thereā€™s going to be a prime time specialā€¦IVF, miracle baby, HG, Cariban, compacted bowel, lack of bottle feeding information, paid partnership with bottle company, flat pack furniture for baby room, ikea kitchen hack, blossom tree, undeclared advertisements, and how she was such a victim because she had a child at 21.

we wonā€™t mention the baby shower or losing the Mercedes brand ambassador role.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That story about the stones killed me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the baby holding them all together would she ever cop on. She doesnā€™t even visit Aaron, he only lives in Galway & she has visited him ONCE!
She had to think of something after people calling her out on here
---

---
She was soo ill and doesn't remember conversations!!!! She has just outed herself on just having morning sickness and not having HG. Realised she screwed over her son so all about the stones and today right as rain in sunny yellow to go eat more crap . She has real issues and needs to step away from social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She would drain the life from you if you had to suffer her day in day out, always looking for the next angle to be exploit.

Reactions: 11
I think thereā€™s going to be a prime time specialā€¦IVF, miracle baby, HG, Cariban, compacted bowel, lack of bottle feeding information, paid partnership with bottle company, flat pack furniture for baby room, ikea kitchen hack, blossom tree, undeclared advertisements, and how she was such a victim because she had a child at 21.

we wonā€™t mention the baby shower or losing the Mercedes brand ambassador role.
Eurgh when says ā€œcompacted bowelā€ it gives me ire. Admittedly Iā€™m very high strung and little things bother me but that one really gets me.
Whatā€™s the other word she uses in place of voluminous? Is it volumeous? And she a professional hairdresser. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me but I don't get nurseries and I'm 3 kids in ! Bottle feeding can be slow so I liked my chair downstairs do I could throw on the tv! Fed in the bed at night ! Changing unit downstairs too as you are downstairs most of the day and not going up and down with baby ! Changing mat for night time upstairs! Now it's a beautiful room and I think sometimes would it have been nice but moved house and kids move into different rooms over the years plus all ours are in the cot in the room with us until well after one !! But look as I said its a lovely little room , I'm just thinking of the practicalities of the day at home with baby !!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it just me but I don't get nurseries and I'm 3 kids in ! Bottle feeding can be slow so I liked my chair downstairs do I could throw on the tv! Fed in the bed at night ! Changing unit downstairs too as you are downstairs most of the day and not going up and down with baby ! Changing mat for night time upstairs! Now it's a beautiful room and I think sometimes would it have been nice but moved house and kids move into different rooms over the years plus all ours are in the cot in the room with us until well after one !! But look as I said its a lovely little room , I'm just thinking of the practicalities of the day at home with baby !!
People will be summoned and visit her in her nursery šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
I agree, I bought a nursing chair and ended up selling it on. I donā€™t think I ever sat in it! It just became a dumping ground for crap. And as you say, you end up having to redecorate in a couple of years when they are past the baby stage. But itā€™s all about the ā€˜gram and having a picture perfect nursery is a must!

Reactions: 11
what was the suprise arron told her on the beach ?
He gave her the 4 stones representing her, her donor, Aaron and the baby is the glue holding them all together. And fair play to him if he did do that. Heā€™s a nice young fella Iā€™d say.

Itā€™s funny sheā€™s never sick on weekends. So violently sick over the week and miraculous recovery now again today.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.