Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope she knows babies are not Monday to Friday jobs and don’t disappear at weekends like her hyperemisus and UTIs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do hope she knows babies are not Monday to Friday jobs and don’t disappear at weekends like her hyperemisus and UTIs
Mary will cover Monday to Friday and then Dean will bear the load at the weekend and she will fake it all on Insta. Very obvious. She wasn’t even able to mind herself up until now. She gets a pain and goes to hospital, least resilient person I’ve ever seen. Asking herself questions on the question box so she can push a narrative. The tit show rolls on …

Reactions: 15
Crying with her mother buying granny knickers.She wouldnt want to live a day in my life so...I love a good root through Penneys underwear section for granny pants and I am in my 30s with neither chick or child😂😂
Honest to god she is in for the land of her life,can anyone remember when she was doing the Reels where someone from Kopper would video her walking out of the salon from behind and her arse was like 2 hard boiled eggs in a skirt...oh you wont be up Princes Street this Summer sipping Champagne with Monty😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Crying with her mother buying granny knickers.She wouldnt want to live a day in my life so...I love a good root through Penneys underwear section for granny pants and I am in my 30s with neither chick or child😂😂
Honest to god she is in for the land of her life,can anyone remember when she was doing the Reels where someone from Kopper would video her walking out of the salon from behind and her arse was like 2 hard boiled eggs in a skirt...oh you wont be up Princes Street this Summer sipping Champagne with Monty😂
I roared laughing at this! She sure won’t, Monty’s engaged to a girl literally half his age, looks almost like a child 🤣🤣 not that it has anything to do with anything but lolled ar your comment all the same. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I roared laughing at this! She sure won’t, Monty’s engaged to a girl literally half his age, looks almost like a child 🤣🤣 not that it has anything to do with anything but lolled ar your comment all the same. 😅😅
Ya shes about 28 I think but gets called the child bride lol...and the irony of people saying oh shes with him for his money when he was the one that married into the pub empire day one by marrying the wife years back😂

Reactions: 8
It's a long time since sabby had the figure for thongs. She must be sickened looking at the perfect bumps on her fellow insta wankers. The HG spokesperson has piled on the weight. The countdown in on to the breakdown. Will it be a real or fake breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ya shes about 28 I think but gets called the child bride lol...and the irony of people saying oh shes with him for his money when he was the one that married into the pub empire day one by marrying the wife years back😂
Imagine your stepmom being a few years older than you 🤣🤣🤣
I know his fiancée, was shell shocked when I saw the announcement!
Sabrina has aged massively hasn’t she? What age is she! Not that age matters if you are healthy etc of course, just curious? She must’ve been very young when she had her son?
I remember her in the Alan days when he’d be on her stories.. what happened there?

Reactions: 6
Such a vile vile person. Wonder is she getting sympathy from public and that’s why she’s posting all the stupid faces and eating videos.

Reactions: 7
The toast video was just too much. There was absolutely no need for that carry on at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine your stepmom being a few years older than you 🤣🤣🤣
I know his fiancée, was shell shocked when I saw the announcement!
Sabrina has aged massively hasn’t she? What age is she! Not that age matters if you are healthy etc of course, just curious? She must’ve been very young when she had her son?
I remember her in the Alan days when he’d be on her stories.. what happened there?
She’s 41, had Aaron when she was 21 - but she goes on like she was 14 of something. 21 is young I know - but not that young.

Reactions: 17
She’s 41, had Aaron when she was 21 - but she goes on like she was 14 of something. 21 is young I know - but not that young.
nah no way can she be 41, are you sure? She honestly looks much older

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate they way these cunts make a highlight of their hospital bag…it’s not bleeping rocket science. Lavender Pillow spray and all this nonsense. I think there is a list in one of the books you get when you have your 12 week appointment.. no need to be bringing tit in with you… the place is cramped enough
Larbys took the biscuit the shite she had in her bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.