Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Rain on me for suggesting the new thread title.

Super Sick Scabby and her part time Hyperemesis are in overdrive. If she’s not videoing videos or her vomiting she’s stuffing her face with grease.

Word on the street is Stephen Donnelly is shaking in his boots because some hun from Caaaaark is on the rampage about Cariban and Women’s Health.

There’s no sign of her baby daddy…are they headed for splitsville already.

As ye were…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s in Kopper so of course she’s sick. Watch her shovel sh!t into her gob feeling great over the weekend. Absolute fraud. Hyperattentionseeker grease eater.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one to think the only difference between sick female dog and really good bit@h is make up and a forced smile?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s quiet today. Must be so so so so so sick 🤒
No doubt there’ll be a video so we all know how sick she was (cos that’s what you do when you’re sick, right? ) 📹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Picture up yesterday complaining about how sick she is. She must be due a stay in CUH. We are due some sad face hospital bed pics and pics of a drip and a rant on how the nurses and doctors are absolute angels!

Reactions: 6
No just logged onto an online baby course. Probably #ad or #sp. Allergic and overwhelmed…

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Randy throwing shade at Scabby in her Q&A, someone asked how much weight she gained during pregnancy and she replied 3lbs cause she was so sick and nauseous but didn't go on about it because she was afraid for the pregnancy.

Reactions: 13
Randy throwing shade at Scabby in her Q&A, someone asked how much weight she gained during pregnancy and she replied 3lbs cause she was so sick and nauseous but didn't go on about it because she was afraid for the pregnancy.
Isn’t it comical that these 2 are the first to slate everyone here calling us mentally ill etc but are at this childish tit toward each other? It’s so secondary school. They don’t have a friend in the world between them

Isn’t it comical that these 2 are the first to slate everyone here calling us mentally ill etc but are at this childish tit toward each other? It’s so secondary school. They don’t have a friend in the world between them
And both of them with their miracle babies. I can’t get over the amount of Huns in Caark with miracle babies

• Haha
How she can eat that much this far into her pregnancy astounds me and I've done it 3 times! She can eat and eat and eat especially later in the day and she is meant to be sooooo sick ...food usually doesn't taste the same when pregnant and there simply isint room for big fills of food but she is managing it ...seriously she needs to be studied at this point ...she is a medical marvel

• Haha
Spotted in Hannas!
Go on….🤣🤣
---

How she can eat that much this far into her pregnancy astounds me and I've done it 3 times! She can eat and eat and eat especially later in the day and she is meant to be sooooo sick ...food usually doesn't taste the same when pregnant and there simply isint room for big fills of food but she is managing it ...seriously she needs to be studied at this point ...she is a medical marvel
She’ll have some job losing the lbs post baby (unlike her mate Randy who only gained 3lbs her entire pregnancy). Tis fierce competitive in the hun world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her moaning and then anniversary post moaning - all whilst showing off her lovely gaff - it’s exhausting !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Go on….🤣🤣
Nothing really to report. They came in,her wearing a bright orange jumper waited for a table, her all smiles, him trotting behind her. Sat at a table near us, her on her phone. We were practically leaving so there wasn’t much of an overlap. My first time seeing her in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.