Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be something horrible like Fionn or tadgh… no offence to anyone I just despise those boys names
I hate those names too. I have no idea how Tadhg has become so popular in recent years.

I honestly think it'll be something boring like Jack, Daniel, Matthew, Conor, Andrew, Adam, Luke, Jake... Also, no offence to anyone with kids with those names, but I'm so bored of them. There are loads of other lovely names out there and the kid wouldn't be in class with 4 other kids who are called the same name 😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
These magical hourly contractions were nowhere to be seen in BT on Saturday when she was stuffing her face and swanning around the rest of the shop…must be miracle contractions to match the miracle baby.

Reactions: 10
Who cares. Like why does she think anyone is remotely interested in her womb! Bore off you fool

Reactions: 5
Does she think coming on with the dishevelled appearance and manky dressing gown adds a little something to the dramatics.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.