Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of her making tea a
Nd the water not evening boiling. Talk about a beggy Mitchell post for stuff. Just go buy a teapot we dont need to know the details

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she keeps age was so young having an Aaron 21, that's not really that young. I was 23 when I had my first child I have friends that had children at 19 and 20. My husband's mother was only 16 when she had him none of them keep banging on about their age.
She's a pain in the hole.

Reactions: 16
Why does she keeps age was so young having an Aaron 21, that's not really that young. I was 23 when I had my first child I have friends that had children at 19 and 20. My husband's mother was only 16 when she had him none of them keep banging on about their age.
She’s trying to imply that she was some sort of victim having him & she’s justifying the fact that she didn’t raise him herself.

Reactions: 13
Ya the impression I get is that shes trying to be all "wasnt I great to keep an unwanted pregnancy when I was young"...she was young she also had a great father to her baby who stuck by her and great parents..It wasnt the magdalene sisters....she talks about Aaron like hes her nephew who calls in once every blue moon to tell her about college and fucks off again...for all her travelling for food theres never a weekend where she gets in the car to go to Galway to visit him....they're not close at all...

Reactions: 23
Does she ever wear anything more than once? It's always my new this my new that....can't afford a pair of knicks from penny's,will ya bog off with your new shite

Reactions: 10
The difference in her in a few years is phenomenal... looks... attitude... the whole lot

Reactions: 9
I remember about five years ago she was bulling about people buying hair products from the likes of lookfantastic, saying people should shop local. And just look at her now, money talks doesn’t it Scabby!

Reactions: 13
The difference in her in a few years is phenomenal... looks... attitude... the whole lot
I wasn't familiar with this one years ago....

Was she this annoying back then ? With the weird put on accent? ...the crazy laughing and crazy faces she pulls ? Was she always this delusional and bat tit crazy ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s basically saying Aaron came out to her today on that post it’s so obvious. The poor lad doesn’t want to be featured why does she have to make his life all about her and how amazing she is

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.