Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Tuesday and she’s sick again. Does she maybe not think there is any correlation between stuffing her mouth at the weekend and then being sick. Especially with her “compacted”🙄 bowel.

Reactions: 16
This is getting too much now...she has been flying around ...what a dangerous dangerous woman she is ...

Reactions: 11
Why the duck would anyone book an appointment with her? Or a consultation with her for one of her lackies to cut their hair?

Reactions: 8
Has she no shame taking up a hospital bed when she doesn’t need it to get attention. She’s a dangerous individual

Reactions: 9
This relationship won’t last. There is no way anyone with a brain would be able to stick her

She needs to do some bleeping research and wind her neck in before she keeps mouthing off on things she has no clue about:

1. Sick of the excuses coming out of Stephen Donnelly mouth: he is explaining that Cariban is not licenced and, as it’s not licenced, it has to be prescribed by a consultant. That’s existing legislation, he didn’t pull that requirement out of his arse. All he’s doing is reiterating what you’ve already been told. Instead of banging the same moany drum, maybe switch your focus to ask for legislative reform??

2. Doctors prescribe licenced medicines on DPS: correct, LICENCED medicines. Stay with me Sabby - Cariban is unlicensed. Hence the difference. You’re comparing apples and oranges and making a tit of yourself.

3. HRT: we have had shortages of HRT persisting years now. Effects Ireland and loads of other countries and is a combination of increased prescribing of HRT in the last number of years (due to increased education around treatment of menopause symptoms - which is amazing!) and a manufacturing issue affecting the active ingredient that goes into it. Affects multiple markets, no country can keep it in stock to meet demand. Not a government issue, you may want to petition the manufacturer on that one Sabby.

4. No smears for women under 25: there is no policy that requires women under 25 to have smears. This is due to the fact women under 25 can have cervical cell abnormalities that correct themselves but could lead to unnecessary worry and intervention that is not actually required. All interventions have the potential for risk and minor changes are common but cervical cancer in this age group is extremely rare. It’s also important to note that a smear does not identify all types of cervical cancer so there is actually no benefit to early smear tests. You could have a normal smear but a type of cervical cancer that isn’t detected by smears (of course the heroic cervical campaigners were told they had normal smears but they actually didn’t, that’s a different issue. Their test SHOULD have picked up their abnormal cells) . Smears for over 25s is based on global clinical best practice and I don’t see that changing cause some moany wan in Cork has added it to her list of grievances.

sabby needs to research what she’s talking about before she opens her mouth and makes a holy show of herself. Does she not wonder why she’s not being listened to, she’s completely incorrect!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Side note: how did “Sabrina the Middle Aged Witch” not make the thread title?! I read that weeks ago on a thread and I’m honestly still laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She needs to do some bleeping research and wind her neck in before she keeps mouthing off on things she has no clue about:

1. Sick of the excuses coming out of Stephen Donnelly mouth: he is explaining that Cariban is not licenced and, as it’s not licenced, it has to be prescribed by a consultant. That’s existing legislation, he didn’t pull that requirement out of his arse. All he’s doing is reiterating what you’ve already been told. Instead of banging the same moany drum, maybe switch your focus to ask for legislative reform??

2. Doctors prescribe licenced medicines on DPS: correct, LICENCED medicines. Stay with me Sabby - Cariban is unlicensed. Hence the difference. You’re comparing apples and oranges and making a tit of yourself.

3. HRT: we have had shortages of HRT persisting years now. Effects Ireland and loads of other countries and is a combination of increased prescribing of HRT in the last number of years (due to increased education around treatment of menopause symptoms - which is amazing!) and a manufacturing issue affecting the active ingredient that goes into it. Affects multiple markets, no country can keep it in stock to meet demand. Not a government issue, you may want to petition the manufacturer on that one Sabby.

4. No smears for women under 25: there is no policy that requires women under 25 to have smears. This is due to the fact women under 25 can have cervical cell abnormalities that correct themselves but could lead to unnecessary worry and intervention that is not actually required. All interventions have the potential for risk and minor changes are common but cervical cancer in this age group is extremely rare. It’s also important to note that a smear does not identify all types of cervical cancer so there is actually no benefit to early smear tests. You could have a normal smear but a type of cervical cancer that isn’t detected by smears (of course the heroic cervical campaigners were told they had normal smears but they actually didn’t, that’s a different issue. Their test SHOULD have picked up their abnormal cells) . Smears for over 25s is based on global clinical best practice and I don’t see that changing cause some moany wan in Cork has added it to her list of grievances.

sabby needs to research what she’s talking about before she opens her mouth and makes a holy show of herself. Does she not wonder why she’s not being listened to, she’s completely incorrect!!
Thanks so much for going to the effort of explaining all this so clearly. I don’t have any qualifications in the medical area, so really appreciate your cold, hard facts.
It highlights how dangerous it is when people who aren’t qualified to speak think that just because they feel strongly about something they are infallible and can spout whatever thoughts pop into their heads.
Could you post your response on Sabby’s IG page I wonder? She should take note.
I find the photos of her naked pregnant belly utterly unnecessary (I’m trying to be kind in my choice of words!). Also, her new kitchen cupboard-yoke is horrible!
Lads, should we try to stage an intervention to save her goldfish?! It’s only a matter of time before she puts it in the air fryer!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s fecking unbelievable, it’s as if she needed to back up her rant with a hospital stay. I am genuinely worried for when baby comes

There’s plenty of info out there about bottle feeding. She always has to act like she’s so marginalized and discriminated against. Alan had a lucky escape 💯

Reactions: 15
The staff are so so so so so so soooo nice and kind and overwhelmed and overworked and overtired and underpaid and unappreciated and Scabby is going to do everything she can to ensure it stays that way by abusing the system because Stephen Donnelly snubbed her….Hanna in Fermoy you better have a trough of sausage, bacon, egg and chips ready on Saturday…

The staff are so so so so so so soooo nice and kind and overwhelmed and overworked and overtired and underpaid and unappreciated and Scabby is going to do everything she can to ensure it stays that way by abusing the system because Stephen Donnelly snubbed her….Hanna in Fermoy you better have a trough of sausage, bacon, egg and chips ready on Saturday…
Everyone is so so kind for simply minding their own business and going about doing their jobs when she’s involved. It’s literally the nurses job to look after you Sabby, the restaurants job to serve you good food and a shops to sell you clothes! She always has to come on and patronize them like she’s some authority on standards and they’ve jumped through hoops just for her. Total main character syndrome with this one!

Reactions: 17
Someone needs to explain
To her hyperemisis doesn’t act up on having a migraine, hyperemisis is there all the time every hour of the day even on cariban, cariban only settles it down not gets rid. She’d fuckin know what hyperemisis was if she actually had it

No sabrina ...you are not going on maternity leave early ...you are going on sick leave before maternity leave...that doesn't start until 2 weeks before due date ...sorry I'm being pedantic! Yeah the whole migrate could trigger the hg bull from her is frustrating...bet she got out as she has weekend plans ..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.