Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s incapable of looking after herself so there’s no chance in hell she can look after a new born

Reactions: 5
I'd say the thought of nesting at home with the baby in those first few months is giving her the shits...

Alone at home all day while Dean works,not able to shop or eat out with the ease with which you used to be will be a big shock for her..she was gone for a lot of Aaron's upbringing as was mentioned here...a baby is a huge lifestyle overhaul.

Reactions: 12
Snarking aside, I really hope her mental health will be ok after the birth and that yer man sticks around . But it would take some man and some amount of love to put up with all this in such a short amount of time without having a few years of craic together first .

Reactions: 11
Actually I really hope she cops the duck on and grows up and comes off Instagram to look after her baby, change her own sheets, tidy her own house and put away her own Xmas decorations this year 🙄

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice in on the grid post for the Nuk bottles that she has no Shellac on her nails, in preparation for a C section maybe??? She ALWAYS has her nails done. If she wasn't due until April why the bare nails so soon? It's not like she is busy and couldn't get it removed nearer the time.

Reactions: 10
Snarking aside, I really hope her mental health will be ok after the birth and that yer man sticks around . But it would take some man and some amount of love to put up with all this in such a short amount of time without having a few years of craic together first .
Yes I'd be really surprised if it last the test of time, take an absolute saint to put up with her crap or a guy that has no backbone to pull her up on her carry on. I have a feeling Dean is the second kinda of guy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Never revealed the gender, Sabby? Is that what you said?

I think you'll find you did.
---
Did anyone notice in on the grid post for the Nuk bottles that she has no Shellac on her nails, in preparation for a C section maybe??? She ALWAYS has her nails done. If she wasn't due until April why the bare nails so soon? It's not like she is busy and couldn't get it removed nearer the time.
Tis April tomorrow 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She really has so much resentment or something about being a young mum. She wasn’t 14 like you’d think the way she goes on, and the room she rents Aaron in Galway. Give over 🙄 !!!

Reactions: 14
Says she won’t bore us with the details and then she does. I have never heard anyone be so very very very sick and upset with every symptom of pregnancy. She really doesn’t cope well, hope she learns how to quickly.

Reactions: 13
Its a girls shes having isnt it, she wobt be able for a girl , too much drama 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s always the worst this and the worst that, I hope she gets over herself soon because there is a little person who won’t care about the never ending saga her mother thrives on

Reactions: 12
She was 21 having her first not 16. She was in a relationship with the support of her parents. She needs to get the duck over herself. Talk about making out her son and as one giant mistake and how much happier she is now

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn’t it amazing she’s never too sick to pick up the phone & record herself. I reckon deep down she is eaten alive with guilt that she has no real bond with Aaron & is using age to play the victim. Things won’t be different with this baby. She’s a narcissist & only cares about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like her memory is also affected.
Well she always had a bad memory. Remember how she always used to be finding new dresses and shoes and bags and vouchers that she forgot she had even though she bought one in every colour. She’s a compulsive liar. And it’s as obvious as hell she won’t be able to cope with a new born. She’s going to need help…and I’m not talking Mary.

💙 A new baby is a blessing. I was so broody approaching 40 and tried for a year to conceive and woke up one morning and though f that,the broodiness was gone off me.
Room is nice, I could have done it better myself but then its only 1 big undeclared ad for blossom tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.