Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding een is a very wesht Cork thing too. I’ve heard it a lot.
She’s definitely changed her accent since she got with him, it’s bizarre. It makes her sound stoned

Reactions: 13
Whatever about maneen did you catch her when she said she wanted to look like "a ride" on Saturday for meeting a friend....first of all if Dean was to meet a male friend and say I want to look like a ride...she would probably fire the rocking chair at his head and rightly so!
Secondly she is 9 months pregnant,what man will look at a woman fit to pop and think I wanna ride her unless he has a pregnancy fetish...very odd thing to say...just goes to show she will prioritise the figure once Maneen is out.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever about maneen did you catch her when she said she wanted to look like "a ride" on Saturday for meeting a friend....first of all if Dean was to meet a male friend and say I want to look like a ride...she would probably fire the rocking chair at his head and rightly so!
Secondly she is 9 months pregnant,what man will look at a woman fit to pop and think I wanna ride her unless he has a pregnancy fetish...very odd thing to say...just goes to show she will prioritise the figure once Maneen is out.....
It's a saying in cork. Doesn't mean she wants a ride. Sure she was always saying ridey hair. Means looking good 😉

Reactions: 3
Remember this bleep during covid with her 2/3 work outs per day and constantly showing the tiny waist and crotch in her skanky skandi kitchen…. Can’t stand the bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw her in BT Cork Saturday and confirm that while she didn’t look like a dogs dinner she absolutely did not look like a ride and that is nothing to do with being 9mths pregnant it’s more her shocking taste in wearing childish T-shirts and oversized brown mud coloured blazers. A blazer isn’t a cure all especially an oversized one on a short dumpy ass like Sabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what will happen her when she gives birth and realizes she’s put on about 6 stone while pretending to have HG as an excuse to eat rings around herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never mind the little maneen what about the gowleen.. first womaneen to be up the pole-een

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What do we think she will name him? I’m thinking something ‘meaningful’ like the Irish for beach or sand to remind her of the one conversation she had with Aaron in his life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What do we think she will name him? I’m thinking something ‘meaningful’ like the Irish for beach or sand to remind her of the one conversation she had with Aaron in his life 😂
Rainbow 🌈 = Bogha Baisti ( I’m missing cupla fada there, but you get where I’m going) as Rainbows 🌈 are very special and meaningful to Sabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The child will be given a really boring, run-of-the-mill name that she will think is lovely and original, but the name will feature in the Top 10 names on the CSO list. Boring boring boring, yawn yawn yawn...

Reactions: 7
It will be something horrible like Fionn or tadgh… no offence to anyone I just despise those boys names

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.