Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Oh heck, so they have! I was only looking at his Instagram yesterday (for... reasons) and thinking how impersonal his feed seems, just loads of model shots and the occasional Strictly thing. Guess that's what happens when you have to keep going through every few months and deleting pictures of your new exes :ROFLMAO:

Apparently Rose has a long-term partner but I find her and Gio adorable together. He seems so protective and patient with her and she has a gorgeous bubbly personality. If I were Maura I'd have had trouble seeing them together! Might be different for a long-term partner.
I don’t see Rose & Gio like that at all. To me they seem to get on like brother and sister, great chemistry but not in a romantic way.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Sorry everyone, agree that Gorka is overrated. Hot, but overrated.

Aljaz is the one. The ultimate. The recent Shrek costume was an absolute crime against humanity, I want those responsible brought into The Hague to answer for the atrocity. I would cut off a lesser digit for five mins alone with Aljaz (not in Shrek costume).
I find Aljaz adorable, but in a completely sexless way. He just reminds me of an excitable labrador pup 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I really don't think they are going to bin off Katya - not only is she one of the, if not the most, creative and innovative pros, but she has done absolutely nothing wrong to warrant being sacked regarding this Adam storm in a teacup. Him (apparently) nearly kissing her is not her fault or her problem at all, that is all on him and to punish her for his actions would be frankly misogynous.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
thanks - she's a very pretty girl and the baby is adorable. Hopefully Adam is family orientated enough to keep things professional.
I suspect the answer to that is probably ' I knocked up a woman I barely know and now we have to try and form some semblance of a family while a hot Russian is wrapping her legs round my head every day'

• Haha
Reactions: 40

jfletcher

VIP Member
I hope this isn’t the last series for Karen. She’s one of my favourite professionals and it would be a shame if that was her exit. She deserves to leave the show on a high.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I'm not being critical my view is she is chubby, she certainly isn't obese but she's not slim either.
But should it be made mentioned on the radio or wherever in the first place? No.

For the record I think she looks lovely.
You’re part of the problem then 🤷🏼‍♀️. She isn’t chubby she looks to me to be totally normal size she just has a round face, which isn’t due to her weight likely her build. I would imagine Tilly is probably the average uk size for a woman if not potentially even smaller..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I'm loving Katya making sure she didn't get caught smooching tonight. Sorry Adam...realise you were just taking a breath

SmartSelect_20211017-200648_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
I don’t think it matters if he’s gay, straight or anything in between. Why does any man of any age or orientation have the right to speak about a young woman’s body in a public forum? She’s dancing, nothing to do with her body.
You've got the wrong end of the stick there. Steve Allen has made a 40+ year career out of being a bitchy old queen. He's more likely to be interested in Tom Daley than Tilly. He normally saves his bitchy venom for the likes of Gemma Collins and Katie Price. He was out of order picking on Tilly the other day.

• Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Even if Tilly was a size 22 or a size 4, or she wasn’t as lovely as she is, this man has no business commenting on what she looks like. So many men get away with awful misogyny under the excuse of ‘oh he’s just a bitchy gay man’. As if it’s okay just cos they have no intention of shagging us. Stan twitter is the same - probably over half of the fan accounts for female musicians are gay men who spend their days dragging women for fun under the guise of defending their fav singer. It just shows that even if they’re not attracted to women, men still view us women as below them.

(feel like I should say I’m a massive supporter of the LGBTQ+ community but this isn’t something we should ignore as feminists)

• Heart
Reactions: 32