Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh grand, I'm already sick to death of watermelon sugar and now twattledee and twattledumb are dancing to it! I'll be on kettle duty during that bit I think... šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed. I feel a bit sorry for her really. Her whole existence is based off being a baby mother for an Olympian. Thereā€™s nothing on her IG really about her, itā€™s all about him and their baby. Sad tbh.
So basically a less successful Susie Verrill? At least Eri apparently deigns to get the bus, so Iā€™ll give her that.

Reactions: 7
I notice in his latest Insta post he just says 'great to spend some much-needed time today with my boy'. :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
eirimunro

(Iā€™m not sure if this is actually allowed but donā€™t see why not? Mods feel free to delete if not and my apologies!)
thanks - she's a very pretty girl and the baby is adorable. Hopefully Adam is family orientated enough to keep things professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:sneaky:

Any bets as to whether Harry S considers Tom a friend ?
Mcbusted supported a few European 1D dates towards the end and 1D did end up with some songs Tom and Danny wrote and I think they wrote a couple together (Iā€™d have to dig out writing credits to be 100%) .

Friends is a stretch though like a reaaaaallllll stretch. Harry probably has no memory of Tom at all. To Harry toms probably just some bloke he met in a writing session.

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think Adam reposting his stroppy caption on Instagram then attaching a few photos of his son is him trying to push home his ā€œthere are consequencesā€ message, as if to say ā€˜shut up or my son will sufferā€™.

Adam there is only one person in your life who is responsible for your actions and the consequences that may come from it.

Heā€™s blown it up far more than people just feeling like they had viewed an awkward moment and having a momentary giggle at it.

Reactions: 31
I did say I always had an irrational dislike of Adam Peaty. Maybe I've always sensed that he was a bit of a fanny šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14
thanks - she's a very pretty girl and the baby is adorable. Hopefully Adam is family orientated enough to keep things professional.
I suspect the answer to that is probably ' I knocked up a woman I barely know and now we have to try and form some semblance of a family while a hot Russian is wrapping her legs round my head every day'

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Didn't rewind, but I thought Greg said he'd messed it up again straight after his dance finished and Judi said something about staying to Graziano. Lovely to see Luba during the Westlife bit. No way could I be her partner on Strictly as I'd take about 5 seconds to fall on my face and cry knowing she wouldn't be interested in me. That's not what's stopping me being on Strictly by the way, it's more the lack of talent and total absence of fame.

Why Tess asked Motsi what to do in the dance off is anyone's guess as her advice would be harder to follow than a 3-2-1 clue. Very glad to see Rose through. Rhys looked like he was shitting kittens on the steps. He must burn off more calories than Adam bar a few hours last night. Minor grumble regarding a couple of references to Saturday night again. Stop the facade, it's just daft.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.