Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nah675

Chatty Member
Maura and Giovanni have deleted their pics together on instagram it’s looks to be another year of curses lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Eddie Crane

I think Adam reposting his stroppy caption on Instagram then attaching a few photos of his son is him trying to push home his “there are consequences” message, as if to say ‘shut up or my son will suffer’.

Adam there is only one person in your life who is responsible for your actions and the consequences that may come from it.

He’s blown it up far more than people just feeling like they had viewed an awkward moment and having a momentary giggle at it.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Tbf Adams girlfriend didn’t help the whole situation with those tic toks tbh…. Shows her age a bit. If you were really secure in your relationship I don’t think you’d do that.

kittypaws

VIP Member
The comments about Tilly have really, really wound me up. Who does that man think he is. And it’s the fact he said “she’s a chubby girl, have you noticed?” Sorry, this is something we’re all supposed to notice!? If someone isn’t a stick thin size 6 we all have to notice it!? Honestly it’s made me SO angry.

What makes it worse is that she is NOT chubby. She’s not even overweight. She’s got a gorgeous lovely figure and anyone that thinks she’s chubby needs their eyes and brain testing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
It’s given me the creeps that a nearly 70 year old man thinks it’s ok to pass comment on a 19 year old girls body :sick:

Reactions: 29

Welshgal

VIP Member
Anyone follow Tilly on Instagram? She’s just posted about someone calling her chubby on a radio show (think someone somewhat famous? No idea). Absolutely disgusting. Everyone needs to stop with the body shaming already.

• Sad
  • Angry

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Tilly has a lovely figure that I believe is representative of the average British woman.

It's a shame any of this is being discussed. You think body positivity has come a long way, and then you realise how far it still has to go.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lol57

I don’t get the romance from Gio & Rose BUT I like to hold maybe she’s opened his eyes just a tiny bit away from the shallow, caked in makeup, selfie obsessed girls he goes for. They just look so boring, they take themselves SO seriously. Rose is the complete opposite & they genuinely seem to get along. Maybe he’s seen the light.. (probably not, he does love himself as much as the vain girls do 😂)

Reactions: 28

orlyb1310

VIP Member
What lovely comments from the cast on Tilly’s Instagram post about the horrible comments from that nobody💜

• Heart
Reactions: 27

majestic26

VIP Member
Gio looks at Rose with real fondness. It doesn’t seem lustful, just he likes her.
Isn't this what all good relationships are built on though? He looks at her like he's taken aback by how much he likes her sometimes.

(Tell me you've been reading too many romance books without telling me you've been reading too many romance books... 🤣)

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m almost afraid to ask, but where are you finding these pics 😂
Well, they’re the ones I printed out for my sitting room gallery wall obviously 😐 just the downstairs loo to do next and that’s the whole house.

View attachment 815179
The man doth protest too much me thinks or whatever Shakespeare said
Oh get over yourself Adam pathetic-ty.
If you go on a fucking reality type entertainment show and make a bit of a tit of yourself accept the consequences and stop being a self righteous wanker.

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Omg Tom is Braggy Mc Brag. There’s nothing humble about him one bit! Such a braggy family. Now Amy buying the kids dance shoes, be prepared to see them dancing during his VT next week!

• Sick

Lol57

I think the lighting on Strictly is phenomenal. My dad is a retired theatre lighting director & he watches Strictly ‘just for the lights’ 🤣 in fact, he watches a lot of live TV & bangs on about the lighting 😂

I only really started watching in 2017 so can’t comment much on how it’s changed. But I blooming love everything about Strictly because it’s fun & uplifting. I don’t take it so seriously, I don’t care if it’s inconsistently marked or there are ringers or Motsi doesn’t say much. I love the sparkle, love the dancing, love the pros. It cheers me right up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26