Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See what their VT is like this week 😂😂 sob story or I just love dancing and get into it 😂 or catching a breath aka cpr via someone else’s lips
I'm sure the VT will be with his child, dancing with them or something. Gotta wheel out either the kid or the nan to salvage this!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
unpopular opinion 🚨
Gorka is overrated
There I’ve said it.
😳😳😳😳

Woah, woah, woah!!!! How dare you blasphemy so much!!!!

I told the husband of this comment and even he understood my wrath 😳😳

(Might love Gorka a *little* bit....)

(All in good jest btw 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 13
Greg looks delighted to be out. He’s off walking he said. He’s increased his profile as a fun person up for a laugh. Job done!

Reactions: 20
It's The Scum, hopefully it's fabricated?
I tend to assume that most stories in the celebrity gossip section of the Sun are fan fiction with a loose tether to reality. Inspired by real events, never exactly as portrayed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry everyone, agree that Gorka is overrated. Hot, but overrated.

Aljaz is the one. The ultimate. The recent Shrek costume was an absolute crime against humanity, I want those responsible brought into The Hague to answer for the atrocity. I would cut off a lesser digit for five mins alone with Aljaz (not in Shrek costume).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry everyone, agree that Gorka is overrated. Hot, but overrated.

Aljaz is the one. The ultimate. The recent Shrek costume was an absolute crime against humanity, I want those responsible brought into The Hague to answer for the atrocity. I would cut off a lesser digit for five mins alone with Aljaz (not in Shrek costume).
I find Aljaz adorable, but in a completely sexless way. He just reminds me of an excitable labrador pup 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So James Jordan said that if he didn’t like his partner he would have done that Samba to the Macarena - but what if Karen instead was selfless about her season, knew Greg was flagging and wanted to go home and gave him a comedy routine to be memorable? He wasn’t going to perform a Danny Mac Samba.

I find Aljaz adorable, but in a completely sexless way. He just reminds me of an excitable labrador pup 😆
Also Graziano - Labrador puppy

Reactions: 11
It's The Scum, hopefully it's fabricated?
Why on earth would they be 'warned' by producers? (and if anything it was good for the producers - that dance has about 5 times as many views on YouTube as the others that week). And I don't believe Katya's friends would talk to her about it in front of anyone else. These 'Strictly insiders' would be better off giving Vicky Gill a hand with the scissors, or holding Dave Arch's maracas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always thought Pasha was hot and he’s not as much of a poser as some of the others.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.