Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ugo still in the competition looks like he’s had surgery. Sorry if it’s been said already this tread moves so fast.
He's on stories today doing Oti's hair (it's quite cute) so they're probably back training?

Reactions: 6
Dan Wootton has Kristina Rihanoff on his GB News show and is asking questions about Adam & Katya. God he's such a stirrer!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
ew. clearly kristina's yoga classes aren't earning much if she's lowering herself to that

Reactions: 6
I hope they straight out ask Adam on ITT as they did about Kai (😍)and his love yous to AJ.
Greg and Mrs Wise reminded me of Caroline Quentin and her Mr Sam Farmer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve heard they are bringing back 2 meter distancing especially for Adam and katya. There wiil be a bunch of carnelite nuns supervising their rehearsals too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
See what their VT is like this week 😂😂 sob story or I just love dancing and get into it 😂 or catching a breath aka cpr via someone else’s lips

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.