Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil appreciation thread six!!
Do not pass go until you kiss the bicep…

D61B49EE-D225-4B51-85AA-D7C70F00C063.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
that is how you do a goodbye dance! he could not give less of a tit. king tbh 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope this isn’t the last series for Karen. She’s one of my favourite professionals and it would be a shame if that was her exit. She deserves to leave the show on a high.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I actually loved that last dance for Greg & Karen … wasn’t the best dancer but I actually really liked him and i’m utterly obsessed with karen 💕

Reactions: 16
Wonder what was wrong with AJ, she was definitely not her usual bubbly self!!
maybe she knew that she was struggling with the dance and the nerves took over, she probably felt a bit deflated as well after the judges comments compared to her first 3 weeks.

Reactions: 12
Oh man Westlife were brutal, they were shouting more than singing.

Judi looked smug at times tonight and it's turned me off her even more

Good god AJ's voice 😳 and her eye makeup was particularly bad too

Greg looked gutted

Reactions: 16
Ngl I did retch at the announcement of Tom the least sexy man on the show doing a salsa… especially to a song that’s just about sex. It’s gross 😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t want to see him shaking his non existent ass about.

I don’t think Greg is too upset he’s probably gone further than he first anticipated.

Reactions: 21
I'm loving Katya making sure she didn't get caught smooching tonight. Sorry Adam...realise you were just taking a breath

SmartSelect_20211017-200648_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.