Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it matters if he’s gay, straight or anything in between. Why does any man of any age or orientation have the right to speak about a young woman’s body in a public forum? She’s dancing, nothing to do with her body.
You've got the wrong end of the stick there. Steve Allen has made a 40+ year career out of being a bitchy old queen. He's more likely to be interested in Tom Daley than Tilly. He normally saves his bitchy venom for the likes of Gemma Collins and Katie Price. He was out of order picking on Tilly the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think it matters if he’s gay, straight or anything in between. Why does any man of any age or orientation have the right to speak about a young woman’s body in a public forum? She’s dancing, nothing to do with her body.
Yeah, I tend to agree. It still feels pretty horrible if your appearance is up for debate in that way, regardless of who is doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I was doing some googling last night and I found out me and Giovanni share the same birthday, but he’s 8 years older than me

Just a random fact I thought I’d share with you all 😂
I share a birthday with Kevin Clifton😂

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I mean 👀 he’s not shy is he.. I clicked on this photographers Insta & there’s a leaves nothing to the imagination photo of John facing forwards as well 😂

13621C27-97A8-4BB1-9E7F-A869603EEE68.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not defending him. I think Tilly is a real sweetheart who danced brilliantly on Saturday.

I've listened to Steve Allen for years. I was just giving a bit of background.

Reactions: 9
It’s given me the creeps that a nearly 70 year old man thinks it’s ok to pass comment on a 19 year old girls body :sick:

Reactions: 29
I cannot get on board with Janette presenting. She seems to make it all about herself at any opportunity…not good presenting.

Reactions: 18
Janette is awful at presenting. So self indulgent.

I should skip to only watching when Rylan is on.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.