Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maura and Giovanni have deleted their pics together on instagram it’s looks to be another year of curses lol
Bloody hell, they only went official a couple of months ago 😂 I always thought it was a showmance...but thought they'd have kept it up for a bit longer at least!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Maura and Giovanni have deleted their pics together on instagram it’s looks to be another year of curses lol
Oh heck, so they have! I was only looking at his Instagram yesterday (for... reasons) and thinking how impersonal his feed seems, just loads of model shots and the occasional Strictly thing. Guess that's what happens when you have to keep going through every few months and deleting pictures of your new exes :ROFLMAO:

Apparently Rose has a long-term partner but I find her and Gio adorable together. He seems so protective and patient with her and she has a gorgeous bubbly personality. If I were Maura I'd have had trouble seeing them together! Might be different for a long-term partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never quite got Maura and Gio. Seemed like an odd match and wouldn’t be surprised if it was all an elaborate dig at Curtis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh heck, so they have! I was only looking at his Instagram yesterday (for... reasons) and thinking how impersonal his feed seems, just loads of model shots and the occasional Strictly thing. Guess that's what happens when you have to keep going through every few months and deleting pictures of your new exes :ROFLMAO:

Apparently Rose has a long-term partner but I find her and Gio adorable together. He seems so protective and patient with her and she has a gorgeous bubbly personality. If I were Maura I'd have had trouble seeing them together! Might be different for a long-term partner.
I don’t see Rose & Gio like that at all. To me they seem to get on like brother and sister, great chemistry but not in a romantic way.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t see Rose & Gio like that at all. To me they seem to get on like brother and sister, great chemistry but not in a romantic way.
‘Great chemistry but not in a romantic way’ feels like a theme for the show this year. Lots of couples seem to be great pals

Reactions: 18
It was the dreamy Titanic foxtrot that got me rooting for them. And the way she laughed the other night when she said she sent him home with a headache. There's something about them!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
‘Great chemistry but not in a romantic way’ feels like a theme for the show this year. Lots of couples seem to be great pals
I agree. I feel like the only potential romantic chemistry this year is Kai & AJ, but apart from that everyone else just seems to be really good friends which is nice to see.

Reactions: 15
Was it ever real in the first place? It all seems a bit ‘publicity stunt’-esque, including this latest ‘development’.

Reactions: 18
I agree. I feel like the only potential romantic chemistry this year is Kai & AJ, but apart from that everyone else just seems to be really good friends which is nice to see.
Agree! And even that could just be mates vibes. It is the Year of Friendship!

Reactions: 3
My review on Saturday night:
Wtf is going on with Claudia's outfits? It's like wardrobe don't like her anymore.

Rose- jerky but she's fantastic (loved her laughing at Gio's headache!)
Tom - they did smugingly well
Tilly - her best dance (but is it one of the better female Pasos Shirley? No, me thinks ballas wants invited to Ramsay restaurants)
Greg - cringe
John - nice but bored of the synch dancing it as like a beige version of the pirates dance (more in hold please)
Rhys - enjoyed it but chaotic and needs to smoother.
Sara - very good but dress was dull
Dan - very surprised, I loved it and how he embraced it!
Judi - she needs to be pushed on technical, she can do it.
Adam - lifts were messy apart from the amazing core plank thing.
AJ - disappointing, the legs didn't do it.

Adam near kiss, I think he was caught up in the energy of the moment, FFS the pros get caught up in the performances and actually tell their celebs they love them. Adam just needs to laugh it off like his gf did and make into a non issue. (but be did look sexy for a moment 😜).

Craig was well and truly pissed with Motsi (maybe he watched the rolled eyes aimed at Anton from last week).

Most outfits were awful, wardrobe Vicky start sewing and less grumpy giggling.

Results show on Sunday talking about Saturday night 😜:
Didn't like the group dance, should have been perfectly synched to pull off mirrors routine and gio and new pro legs wrapped gyrating 😳

Oh jeez Westlife, already dreading the annual booked Take That appearance on the results show.
Hated the TV promo clip for the love island dance in Grimsby show. I don't watch scd for ads and promos.

No more nans/parents any family members clips unless they are celebs too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m surprised ( a bit) that the Gio and Maura showmance has come to an already. Rose and him are lovely together, romance or not she is very comfortable in her own skin and naturally bubbly and has a great personality. She also doesn’t take herself too seriously. They genuinely seems to have fun together. The girls he tends to date are anything but fun. It’s all serious faces and posing. He‘s very focussed on himself and his dancing. Himself and himself.

Reactions: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up with the main show and out of my top three - Rose, John and AJ, was most disappointed with AJ’s. Was really expecting something great but yeah, was a little flat.

Was a bit dubious about the almost kiss and was expecting it to look really set up, but I don’t think it was?! Adam seemed to shock even himself. I think it was all him too, even though I’m not a fan of Katya 😝

One of my favourite moments was early and actually produced tears…

91EE9E3B-B51D-48F0-A115-C1B2DABB36D6.jpeg

I just love their friendship!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Gio looks at Rose with real fondness. It doesn’t seem lustful, just he likes her.
Isn't this what all good relationships are built on though? He looks at her like he's taken aback by how much he likes her sometimes.

(Tell me you've been reading too many romance books without telling me you've been reading too many romance books... 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The producers must know exactly what they’re doing pairing Katya who has previous with the young, fit Olympian 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.