Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Adam Cheaty is on BBC Radio 2 now saying he got lost in the moment and there was a lot of emotion at the end of the dance… 🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Kofi Annan

What an absolute embarrassment. I'd be kissing Katya too if my partner was doing that shit in a bathroom mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

petitspois

VIP Member
What a prick. I hope he gets a hauled over the coals for this. We have moved on from this sort of 'comedy'. It's below the belt, nasty and cruel. Why do the ugliest men throw those sorts of insults?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

majestic26

VIP Member
I don’t see Rose & Gio like that at all. To me they seem to get on like brother and sister, great chemistry but not in a romantic way.
It was the dreamy Titanic foxtrot that got me rooting for them. And the way she laughed the other night when she said she sent him home with a headache. There's something about them!

• Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Tom gives out a strong asexual vibe to me. Looks like somebody who would wear marvel comic boxer shorts 🤢 don’t want to see him doing any sexy dance moves with the equally sexless Amy.

• Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I’ve heard they are bringing back 2 meter distancing especially for Adam and katya. There wiil be a bunch of carnelite nuns supervising their rehearsals too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
I find it really weird when people are defending Tilly saying she's "not chubby". She could be a size 24 and it wouldn't matter. The man has no right commenting on her body regardless.

• Heart

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
I expect Adam's girlfriend was straight on the phone to him after watching! Or, he saw her Tiktok!
His girlfriend is full on embarrassing. She’s still a girlfriend, not a wife. She’s going on Tiktok talking about how everyone finds her boyfriend hot and boasting about all his achievements in the comments. At the end of the day, who are you? The way she carries herself is embarrassing.

• Wow

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I never quite got Maura and Gio. Seemed like an odd match and wouldn’t be surprised if it was all an elaborate dig at Curtis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Maura and Giovanni have deleted their pics together on instagram it’s looks to be another year of curses lol
Bloody hell, they only went official a couple of months ago 😂 I always thought it was a showmance...but thought they'd have kept it up for a bit longer at least!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

BonBon27

VIP Member
I was chatting to my in laws about Strictly yesterday and we were saying how good Anton is as a judge but how we don’t like Shirley (awful woman) or Motsi (who I don’t mind as a person but her judging is just blah blah blah). Standard chat. Then one of them suggested Kevin bloody Clifton should come and be a judge 🤮😡🤮 I couldn’t even contain myself, and actually went “ugggggggh noooooo”. Him and his equally smug sister can get in the sea!

• Haha
Reactions: 23