Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
My sister remarked Graziano looks like one of those waiters that pensioners fall in love with on holiday, marry and end up in Take a Break and I can’t unsee it 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t want to turn this into a pro/anti jab bun fight. But I think the pros who refused to have the jab should have been dropped from the show. There are so many professional dancers who would love to be on Strictly and would jump at the chance to take part, it’s a privilege to be a part of it and if you aren’t prepared to do one little thing to protect yourself and others then you should lose the right to be involved. End of.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Hodgies

Chatty Member
The added bonus of Tom being paired with Amy is that it means I only need to leave the room once and I can avoid them both 🤣

Gio still looking fabulous 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
There are at least five celebs who have the potential to win already IMO - AJ, Adam, John, Rose and Rhys - not to mention those celebs who can go on the all-important journey.

This has the makings of a phenomenal series.
And the best thing about tonight is that moment Tom realised he wasn't going to win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

PontiacBandit

Chatty Member
The Fletchers dishonesty claimed furlough money (and ended up returning it/donating it due to backlash? I need to check the facts there). Grabby people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
You would think it was Strictly's first 3-person dance team this year with the amount of times Tom Fletchers wife has tried to include herself in all the hype. Between sharing photos with Amy, uploading supportive stories and popping up in the background of all his stories like his shadow.. I keep having to check which Fletcher it is thats competing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Bit of tea seeing as I've had a few wines...John was a prozzy when he was doing his law degree. There you go

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

jfletcher

VIP Member
There are at least five celebs who have the potential to win already IMO - AJ, Adam, John, Rose and Rhys - not to mention those celebs who can go on the all-important journey.

This has the makings of a phenomenal series.

• Heart
Reactions: 30