Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Gorka & Katie - how can they be scored less than Dan? Also, how can Motsi score Toma a 7 and them a 5?? Or am I just being biased as I love Gorka?

Reactions: 10
Wow I’ve never seen Kai dance, he was brilliant and so was his choreography. He gave AJ everything and she did brilliantly!!!!! So good

I think I am in the Kai fan club!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m bored. I forget each year these early episodes are not my favourites. They drag them out too much, there are too many couples and the judges are chatting tit/scoring weirdly.

Reactions: 10
Jesus Geo and Gorka etc will be fuming if Kai wins on his first year! But my
God that was amazing !!! Well done Kai and AJ!

Reactions: 11
"Never ever danced before" but got 9s in week one??
...sure babe!!

It was great, but I'm never keen when they're excellent straight away...🤔

Reactions: 16
I want Adam to be brill as he’s such a great athlete but I’m concerned he might be super awkward 👀

Reactions: 2
I like AJ. Yeah, she’s loud but has no side to her. What you see is what you get. I thought she would be good, but not that good.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh jesus the singers are going to absolutely butcher this. I love Maneskin's version too 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.