Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I hope Karen brings out the fun side of Greg. He comes across a bit stuck up and pompous which is a shame because he seems like he’d be lovely.
I didn't think Greg was stuck up at all. He seemed lovely and fun (making jokes about the jam, joking about his reggae dance moves).

Reactions: 30

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
People saying its up to individuals if they get vaxxed. My local hospital has a covud icu ward which is nearly all unvaccinated People, to staff that ward they are taking staff from other depts and non covid icu. I've had an operation postponed until at least Nov because of it and if anyone has an accident etc and needs icu they may be in danger because of bed shortages. This is a direct result of people refusing vaccination. By all means refuse the vaccination, but that should also waive rights to nhs care if you then get covid and need treatment. I think it's appalling these dancers aren't vaccinated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't understand the hate for Greg. Thought he was really charming.

Tom just reminds me of Kevin from Grimsby.....he prob thinks he's won already.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member

James has a point. We are heading towards flu season and six days a week up to 12 hours a day you're up close and personal with someone heavy breathing and sweaty who might not have been jabbed and who you've to trust to be responsible in the time you're not with them.
It's an awful day when you agree with James Jordan, isn't it? I just keep thinking how it must feel to be a vaccinated pro on the bench while somebody unjabbed gets a partner. Not fair and so very irresponsible.

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I want to like Tom as I do like the old mcfly music and I used to watch the Fletchers on YouTube back in the day but the whole ‘we’re a quirky musical artsy family🤪🤪’ schtick is so off putting. And the fact he so blatantly had to promote his tour and books after 2 minutes of being on screen already makes the experience seem inauthentic and that he’s only there for exposure. No doubt him and Giovanna are pushing for some sort of couples gig when he inevitably does well/wins this. The total opposite to the lovely Harry Judd who was so shy and humble and genuinely fell in love with ballroom dancing over the weeks. Dougie and Danny seem great too and I’d much rather see them on Strictly. I wish he’d drop the whole ‘cute dad who writes children’s books’ act because being in such a nostalgic and genuinely good band is probably the most cool thing about him.

• Heart

Sprezza

VIP Member
Let's not turn this into a covid discussion pleeeease!
Strictly is supposed to be an escape!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I loved the shot of wee Gorka signing clapping after Rose’s VT. Such a small, kind gesture to make her feel included. I know he’s a big fan favourite… doesn’t do anything for me but I am a sucker for kindness.

Looking forward to next week when we see what they’re really about. It’s so difficult to judge from the group numbers and they do insist on having the cameras swooping all over the place so you never get a consistent view of anyone (same in the individual dances!)

Reactions: 26

soccergirl

VIP Member
Why does it matter if some of the dancers don't want to get vaccinated. What's any of that got to do with the vaccinated ones? I don't understand all this you're putting everyone at risk... Surely they got vaccinated to feel safe, if they don't then why did they get it?
Sigh. Having the vaccine massively reduces your chances of both getting and transmitting the virus. Higher vaccine rates means lower transmission all round. It's quite simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

cherry198

VIP Member
There’s far too much filler content these days. There’s absolutely no need for the results show to be 45/50 minutes long, it’s 30 minutes max and even that’s a stretch.

Reactions: 25

haggis_head

It's been a really great show and I am absolutely delighted that Smug Fletcher has absolutely no chance of winning!

• Heart
  • Haha

Blue Rose

VIP Member

I saw this on TikTok and thought people hear might appreciate it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Everybody

Chatty Member
Anton is actually a better judge than what I thought. I was thinking he would awfully “positive” and not give any constructive advise