Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
4 for Rose but 5 for Ugo & Sara? This kind of marking over the years has really made me lose any respect I had for Shirley.

Reactions: 24

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The Fletchers dishonesty claimed furlough money (and ended up returning it/donating it due to backlash? I need to check the facts there). Grabby people.
Yes wasn't it to pay his or her Mum for childcare?
I suppose *technically* they were allowed to apply for it (were they? I'm not sure of the rules) but morally indefensible when they must be multimillionaires.

Reactions: 24

Keet

Chatty Member
The reporting on the vaccinations and dancers doesn’t sit right with me. Everyone has the right to keep their medical records private

Reactions: 23

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I used to hate Giovanni, but the past few years he's really shown a caring and understanding side that I adore. I'm excited for this.

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Wow I’ve never seen Kai dance, he was brilliant and so was his choreography. He gave AJ everything and she did brilliantly!!!!! So good

I think I am in the Kai fan club!

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I wish they’d scrap the Sunday show and have two shows with a break in between on Saturdays they’ve forever complaining about spoilers so just announce the dance off results live. Unless I like the band/singer I rarely watch on a Sunday because I look for the spoilers.

Lilu22

VIP Member
Just reminded myself of Craig talking about Anton’s “fake” teeth and now I can’t stop laughing. One of the best judges comments moment ever

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’d happily give the BBC a few more pounds in my television license fee if it meant they’d play the actual song rather than letting the band singers butcher them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kc2

Can't Shirley fuck off and get a job on Loose Women or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
On my personal bingo card; Shirley bringing up both Nina and Greg's age, how she loves them for representing the more mature lady/gentleman, and she will continue to mention this every week

Edit: Just to add, I don't consider Nina and Greg old! But I've no doubt Shirley will mention it anyway

• Heart
  • Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Tbh I wouldn't be sad if there wasn't a launch show. I don't really see the point of a two hour show for them finding out their partners - just introduce them as a partnership on the show where they do their first dance. Meeting them can in be the VT plus the introductory bit and a little waffle about training.