Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time in my life I've been cool and ahead of the game. I bought Blue Monday when it was first released (before it was popular) and Pete Burns served me in Probe records in Liverpool.

Loved that dance.
RIP Pete, a tortured soul
Yes, a very good opening week dance that
My only cool thing was seeing Manic Street Preachers play live, just before they got big early 90's 😃

Reactions: 2
Judi Love definitely isn't going to be going far in this competition. She either stood around or walked around

Reactions: 11
Something about Graziano I can’t warm to yet but it is nice to see he learnt from his previous season and is creating a dance which shows off his partner

Reactions: 7
Shirley on her feet...must have had a wedgie. Maybe that's what's been wrong with her all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Graziano got criticised a lot when he was paired with Vick Hope but he‘s so much better with a partner who suits him.

Reactions: 7
My sister remarked Graziano looks like one of those waiters that pensioners fall in love with on holiday, marry and end up in Take a Break and I can’t unsee it 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Something about Graziano I can’t warm to yet but it is nice to see he learnt from his previous season and is creating a dance which shows off his partner
He was really sweet on Coach Trip. I've really liked him since then.

Reactions: 9
Motsi is definitely that annoying person at work, who prepares nothing for a meeting, has no clue what’s happening and makes no relevant comments but tries to bring the “vibes” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.