Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes both Karen & Janette annoyed the hell out of me.....especially the votes opened segment with Claudia. Always front & centre acting like idiots. Too OTT.
I wonder what Janette will be like on It Takes Two...
Janette hogging the camera drove me nuts.. it was so distracting! I am sure she is nice but I always thought she seemed very immature. And she is 38 this year!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The Wuhan Waltz, the Quarantine Quickstep, the Positive-Test Paso, the Test and Trace Tango, the Vaccine Viennese...

They write themselves really, don't they?!

I don't think I could be a pro and not vaccinated — I'd be too worried that I'd catch it and be responsible for my partner having to leave, and everybody would blame me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I understand the unvaccinated pros have the right to privacy and may not want to say if it’s them or not, but surely there’s a risk it’s going to get out sooner or later and most people would rather say on their own terms?

It’ll be obvious anyway if one gets COVID and then the unvaccinated ones have to isolate.

Has Janette already had it? If not, I’d guess her as one to refuse it. She’s been vocal about wanting a baby and with her age it’s likely she wouldn’t want anything else to particularly get in the way.

Reactions: 5
Kristina Rhianoff and James Jordan on GMB debating whether the Pros should have to be double jabbed to compete - James said yes, Kristina said no. I missed the start of it but the tag line thing was still at 3 Pros who haven’t been double jabbed

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to turn this into a pro/anti jab bun fight. But I think the pros who refused to have the jab should have been dropped from the show. There are so many professional dancers who would love to be on Strictly and would jump at the chance to take part, it’s a privilege to be a part of it and if you aren’t prepared to do one little thing to protect yourself and others then you should lose the right to be involved. End of.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I don’t want to turn this into a pro/anti jab bun fight. But I think the pros who refused to have the jab should have been dropped from the show. There are so many professional dancers who would love to be on Strictly and would jump at the chance to take part, it’s a privilege to be a part of it and if you aren’t prepared to do one little thing to protect yourself and others then you should lose the right to be involved. End of.
The fact that it’s implied that all three have kept their spots with celebs suggests to me that it’s three of their more high profile pros. They have no trouble benching certain people every other year while others have no idea what the bench is.

Reactions: 15
The fact that it’s implied that all three have kept their spots with celebs suggests to me that it’s three of their more high profile pros. They have no trouble benching certain people every other year while others have no idea what the bench is.
I would agree. We know know that Gorka and Karen both had the jab because they’ve talked about on social media. I wouldn’t be surprised if one is not Teachers Pet Oti because she’s always been favoured by the BBC and the producers.

I understand the unvaccinated pros have the right to privacy and may not want to say if it’s them or not, but surely there’s a risk it’s going to get out sooner or later and most people would rather say on their own terms?

It’ll be obvious anyway if one gets COVID and then the unvaccinated ones have to isolate.

Has Janette already had it? If not, I’d guess her as one to refuse it. She’s been vocal about wanting a baby and with her age it’s likely she wouldn’t want anything else to particularly get in the way.
Janette posted herself getting the jab a while ago. I didn't think Giovanni had had his as he had never posted about it, but he was very quick to say that he was double-jabbed in his interview last week..

Reactions: 6
Re. launch show, I was surprised to see it on so late. I thought they'd have scheduled it to start around 6:45/7pm for the family audience particularly since it was nearly 2hrs long. Perhaps that affected the viewing figures.

I don't know what The Hit List (or whatever it's called) is but I'm sure they could've missed it for one week or put it on BBC2.

Have to agree re. Karen and Janette. My two least favourite female pros for years. Karen is awesome post-Kevin! However her routines can be a bit samey.

I miss all the pros having the proper 10-dance background. Recruiting people from Burn the Floor just isn't the same.

Reactions: 11
Re. launch show, I was surprised to see it on so late. I thought they'd have scheduled it to start around 6:45/7pm for the family audience particularly since it was nearly 2hrs long. Perhaps that affected the viewing figures.

I don't know what The Hit List (or whatever it's called) is but I'm sure they could've missed it for one week or put it on BBC2.

Have to agree re. Karen and Janette. My two least favourite female pros for years. Karen is awesome post-Kevin! However her routines can be a bit samey.

I miss all the pros having the proper 10-dance background. Recruiting people from Burn the Floor just isn't the same!
Prefer karen to Oti, wasn’t a fan of aliona either

Reactions: 4

James has a point. We are heading towards flu season and six days a week up to 12 hours a day you're up close and personal with someone heavy breathing and sweaty who might not have been jabbed and who you've to trust to be responsible in the time you're not with them.

Reactions: 17

James has a point. We are heading towards flu season and six days a week up to 12 hours a day you're up close and personal with someone heavy breathing and sweaty who might not have been jabbed and who you've to trust to be responsible in the time you're not with them.
It's an awful day when you agree with James Jordan, isn't it? I just keep thinking how it must feel to be a vaccinated pro on the bench while somebody unjabbed gets a partner. Not fair and so very irresponsible.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Same as a couple of others have said, the unvaxxed pros must be higher profile ones. People have already started to narrow it down....

Reactions: 6
I’ve got to say that tattle is the only place I’ve seen any overwhelming negativity towards Tom. Everywhere else he seems to be topping the popularity polls already so I can’t see him going anywhere any time soon, sorry.
Thanks like a whole other person.

I bloody love Greg Wise! Ever since I saw him in Sense and Sensibility I was in love!

Has it been revealed which three professional dancers are refusing the vaccination?

Reactions: 3
Is The S*n saying there's three unvaccinated pros? And there's 18 this year, right? So 16% unvaxxed. I remember Aljaz posted his vaccination card so that rules him out. I'm sure it'll be leaked soon enough, or the fine Tattle detectives will figure it out :censored:

Same as a couple of others have said, the unvaxxed pros must be higher profile ones. People have already started to narrow it down....
Theres at least half I can think of that I remember posting vaccination stickers/cards etc. Amy, Graz etc

I’m just a nosey witch and want to know who’s causing all the backstage drama.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.