Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people think that not getting the vaccine and being reckless go hand in hand. You can still wear a mask, wash hands, keep a safe distance etc and not be vaccinated. Doesn't mean you go around breathing on everyone. No one had the vaccine last year!
Except I'm pretty sure the couples will be breathing on each other a hell of a lot when they are up close and personal 12+ hours a day...I'd also like to see what a socially distanced Argentine tango looks like...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they are quite well suited in terms of competitiveness. But she’s very unlikeable.
I know I'm in the minority but I really like Katya. I don't have a problem with any of the female pros really but Amy and Dianne always leave me quite bored.

Reactions: 19
Except I'm pretty sure the couples will be breathing on each other a hell of a lot when they are up close and personal 12+ hours a day...I'd also like to see what a socially distanced Argentine tango looks like...
Yeah, and nobody on the show could have the vaccine last year so the pros all had to bubble with contestants - remember Gorka living apart from his family for 3 months or Janette and Aljaz living separately? This year the pros can live normal lives, which means they are going out and about and of course being exposed to the virus, then dancing for 10 days a day with a celeb and other pros, at least one of whom is immunocompromised..

Reactions: 7
Yeah, and nobody on the show could have the vaccine last year so the pros all had to bubble with contestants - remember Gorka living apart from his family for 3 months or Janette and Aljaz living separately? This year the pros can live normal lives, which means they are going out and about and of course being exposed to the virus, then dancing for 10 days a day with a celeb and other pros, at least one of whom is immunocompromised..
I think you've misunderstood my meaning, I'm pro-vaccine

Reactions: 2
Yes but with no-one else...

I know I'm in the minority but I really like Katya. I don't have a problem with any of the female pros really but Amy and Dianne always leave me quite bored.
Me too I don't normally like people that full on but I find her endearing. And she's a great choreographer! Would much rather watch her than a lot of the other pros who do the same thing every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me too I don't normally like people that full on but I find her endearing. And she's a great choreographer! Would much rather watch her than a lot of the other pros who do the same thing every year.
Yes agree she’s a great choreographer and is interesting/exciting to watch. I think they will do well together even though I just don’t warm to her.

its from the daily mail so it could be any old nonsense but they have printed this pic

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes agree she’s a great choreographer and is interesting/exciting to watch. I think they will do well together even though I just don’t warm to her.

its from the daily mail so it could be any old nonsense but they have printed this pic
Aljaz and Graziano posted their vaccination cards a while ago so at this point, the ☀ and the Mail are just coming up with utter tripe. My guess is that a couple of the pros got their vaccine later than the others and the whole story has turned into a witch hunt as to who has it and who doesn't - I'm as nosy as anyone else mind you, but ultimately someone's medical history is confidential.

Reactions: 11

I don’t find her interesting/exciting to watch, the constant gurning and the me me me totally puts me off. She’s usually my loo break

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not sure if it’s been said yet but I’m getting strictly curse vibes from Tilly and Nikita from their Instagrams… I see Nikita has a girlfriend but hmm…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.