Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirley is being so unpleasant tonight. Makes for uncomfortable viewing. Her 4 for Rose? Wtf? I wonder if Anton being there and not Bruno has made her cockier for some reason.
Craig being very mellow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He's worked wonders with her! I really like Neil. Some of that is because I'm an infidelity survivor too (though no doubt someone will tell me the goss on that marriage being beard/convenience), but I do think he's a great dancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That was a very patronising comment directed to Claudia from Shirley there…

Reactions: 22
Wish Shirley would duck off with the techno lingo. I don't know what a promenade walk is Shirl :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the song is a great samba which saved Nina a bit; too much stop and start for me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.