Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
How can toms wife have her phone on her if they are meant to hand it in? Is that not happen with family or friends
Sorry if this has been covered but nobody will be eliminated tonight so that could be why?

Or maybe F&F have to sign something like the contestants do to say they won’t talk about the results until after the Sunday night, ahem, results.

Was it Rickyyyyyyyyyy Butcher who tweeted about the results on a Sunday morning or am I dreaming that?

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The good thing about here is people put the results behind a spoiler so people can find out if they want to. Before I came to Tattle I used to read the Daily Mail (I know 😔) and there were always loads of people putting the results in the comments

orlyb1310

VIP Member
What's your fave scd theme night or do you hate them?
I do like movie week usually. Blackpool is hit or miss - sometimes it’s overhyped and then the dances are a bit meh and it feels like a waste of time when there’s no 39s and 40s. Always thought Halloween was overrated in real life so not that arsed about ‘spooky’ routines or costumes but my mum looks forward to it😂.