Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I would break my heart if my husband wrote this, what a twat! I’m getting my body language hat ready for ITT 🕵🏻

View attachment 881536

I know I’m quite old and clueless in social media terms, but why the fuck does someone’s wife need to comment on their Instagram post to tell them that they’re proud of them? Just walk into the kitchen and say it to their face, no need for publicly declared, attention-seeking, performative spousal support. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Gonna sound truly awful… But I would love if the ‘Strictly Curse’ has hit Tom and Amy… 🤫
He’s shoved his perfect marriage/family in the public’s faces for years.
For it to blow up spectacularly, would be some what satisfying… **rubs hands together**

• Haha
Reactions: 47

soccergirl

VIP Member
So is it because Amy has such a wholesome image that nobody bats an eye when she says she and her married dance partner are going to meet up and keep dancing as they can’t bear to stop dancing with each other. My mind is trying to grasp the reaction if Katya had said that..

Reactions: 46

Ladsladslads666

I can’t believe they’re going to go and train tomorrow! Has any other couple done that before?

I get the impression they genuinely thought they were going to make it to the final and maybe even win.
I get the impression he will want to learn all the dances they had planned and will broadcast them on Instagram live the same time when Strictly is on each week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Vanelope

VIP Member
The brass neck on those two to say the judges didn’t understand the dance.

The public didn’t like it either.
It was marvellous how annoyed they were.

Do not understand Amy’s obsession but if she was a teenage super fan that must be it. He has the sexual charisma of a teaspoon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Imagine they just stormed the dancefloor and started dancing during one of the other couples.
Storming the floor like the final dance in Dirty Dancing, Tom takes the mic and says "Nobody puts Amy in the corner", before they dance the quickstep they've been practising this week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 38

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Obligatory new thread decoration
Screenshot_20211119-211120_Instagram.jpg

I'm also posting this one as it's making me feel...things...😍
Screenshot_20211114-202703_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Melier

VIP Member
Controversial but johannes is just a bad pro 😭 he over dances too much. He’s an amazing dancer but he isn’t a great pro for strictly imo

• Heart
Reactions: 36

soccergirl

VIP Member
I hadn't quite grasped that Sara had a sleepover at Tom's last night! What in the name of ever-loving co-dependent polyamory is going on!!?

• Haha
  • Wow

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I would break my heart if my husband wrote this, what a twat! I’m getting my body language hat ready for ITT 🕵🏻

808AB26B-C757-4335-8DC9-B72BB532AEFA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Then again I suppose it all depends on the Pro and their lives, I can't see Gorka or Gio doing anything like Aljaz and Amy has done.
Alijaz travels hundreds of miles to comfort the upset celeb and their kids while Gio sends them on their way with a kiss to the cheek then swiftly blocks their number...
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

soccergirl

VIP Member
Yes! I thought their posts were too full-on. And they had zero dancing chemistry which = shagging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I know I’m quite old and clueless in social media terms, but why the fuck does someone’s wife need to comment on their Instagram post to tell them that they’re proud of them? Just walk into the kitchen and say it to their face, no need for publicly declared, attention-seeking, performative spousal support. 🙄
I think she’s maybe like a cat marking her territory, subtly reminding them of her existence…

• Haha
Reactions: 33

soccergirl

VIP Member
Learning and practising the quickstep that you are not actually going to be able to perform is actually tragic. It's like they are still living the fantasy. My dearest wish is that they turn up at Elstree on Saturday in full make-up and self-made costumes, demanding to dance.
(Maybe along with Sara and Aljaz: Sara is a dab hand at dressmaking, after all!!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33